ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So because you're not homeless and have a job, you're more entitled to be on internet discussion boards than I am? Uber offensive.
Yes because I am a taxpayer who has to pay for you to do nothing but say your are homeless on the Internet.
roll.gif

if any of you guys happen to come across a core black 2.0 in a size 10 on any webs site can someone help or let me know?i know its not easy with this show right now

Kaviar tried to tell me it costs $50 to ship double boxed priority from them 
indifferent.gif
Ordered the Solar Red UB 1.0 from them..prob not the smartest thing to pass on when they released, that aside...He/They ship from Switzerland to US, i paid the 35$ to ship thru PP...He/They messaged me & upgraded to Priority..couldnt find a 10.5 from 240$ anywhere, lesson learned on passing the 1st go around!

Quote:

COPPED! Thank you so much Bro, I really appreciate it! Hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled!
No problem at all, man! I'm just glad you were able to cop in time before someone snagged that last pair
laugh.gif
RW is usually really good with fulfilling orders so I think you should be good. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on them once you see them in person!

Quote:

No problem at all, man! I'm just glad you were able to cop in time before someone snagged that last pair
laugh.gif
RW is usually really good with fulfilling orders so I think you should be good. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on them once you see them in person!
I'm hoping I don't have to pay duties to be honest LOL, but its still cheaper than resale so I'm not too worried. I can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom