ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I kind of want to buy them, and plasti-dip the heel cups. 

Has anybody tried peeling away the chrome paint on any of the olympic pack? I know that sounds kinda counterintuitive, but I dig everything about the golds except for the heel. Figured peeling it away would get you a cb 2.0 with a leather cage
Really want to know if anybody else is thinking of doing this. I purchased the golds mainly because of the leather cage. I think the gold cup looks very tacky.

I know the most obvious answer would be to paint/plastidip over the gold, but I'm thinking that removing the gold paint altogether might yield a cleaner result.

Ideas ?

Been reading this thread and comments were telling me I should get the ultra boost uncaged TTS . I m between 10.5 and 11 for nikes, but the uncaged are still super snug when I wear size 11. I also have the mesh nmds and nmd cs in 11s and they fit ok. Should I have sized up to 11.5? There's already about half inch from my toe to the tip

Been reading this thread and comments were telling me I should get the ultra boost uncaged TTS . I m between 10.5 and 11 for nikes, but the uncaged are still super snug when I wear size 11. I also have the mesh nmds and nmd cs in 11s and they fit ok. Should I have sized up to 11.5? There's already about half inch from my toe to the tip
The ultra boost is the most snug out of all my sneakers. It's fine to have a space between your longest toe and the tip of your shoe that is about the width of your thumb. So you should be able to go a half size up no problem. It's not going to save you from the sneaker being super snug but it will alleviate it a little. OR...you could pull out the insoles. This should give you significant relief from the super snug feeling you don't like. Although, it will feel slightly different since your foot will be resting directly on the block of boost like an NMD. Some people prefer to take the insoles out just because they like having foot on boost contact. Personally I like the UB insoles, and enjoy the added padding/cushioning they provide on top of the boost.

Hope this helps.

Not my picture but, apparently size 10 creams and the size 11 Livestock.
Those aren't lined up properly at all. 

Second Gold pair came in. No scratches #teamunderretail

If you can make $60 of these, by all means, sell them to someone who wants them

to Anyone who ordered from sweatshop.com over the weekend , are u having problems with shipment?? i ordered the royal UB and DHL says that SS has not called them to have it picked up and all SS did was notify DHL that a package was coming. I read in the past that SS is really fast when it comes to shipping but Its day 3 and package is still with SS

anyone having same issues?? i would appreciate any help cuz i dont know how barlin shipping works

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom