ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why
frown.gif
What a waste. Wouldn't touch this over retail. Custom uncaging makes them used.

Last edited:
Live in Ottawa, Ontario so definitely a smaller market than I'm used to being from Vancouver. We don't have a house of hoops and have to get hyped releases from outside the city. We got 40 pairs in each of of 4 main foot lockers (which aren't that big?).

What I meant by Footlocker Canada was that if you went into store, and they didn't have your size instore or in the city, they can check their factory inventory to order a shoe in. A couple people did that instore today.
Gotcha, thanks man! I'm heading back to Victoria for thanksgiving today after school (recently moved to Vancouver to go to UBC) so I'll have to try ordering them at the local footlocker there. It's been nice being in Vancouver shoe wise, as I've always had the same problem as you, Victoria gets NOTHING hyped, ever.

Last edited:

Just to be sure. Cause I bought mine in wrong sizes, and was selling them to this dude at whatever I paid for and he said the tags were all wrong
They're legit. Your dude doesn't know what hes talking. Find someone else to bless with the retail oop if he doesn't believe you.

Last edited:
I read the FAQ but I figure it's always good to get
a second opinion.
I'm a size 12 in AM95s with an average width would
a 12 in ultra boosts be fine?

I read the FAQ but I figure it's always good to get
a second opinion.
I'm a size 12 in AM95s with an average width would
a 12 in ultra boosts be fine?
It should be. Most people go TTS or a half size up if you want more room near the toe box.

Last edited:
Yellowing of the boosts is common, but does anybody know what happens after that? Falls apart?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom