ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks good @infamousbape
- its a shame so many people passed on those ZG's when they were on sale, getting harder to find now. Nice pickups

Harder to find?
Does that mean they can still be found from time to time?

Also, anywhere where those OG UB can be found with the purple heel cup?

Thank you to the homies that have helped in the past.
CB 1.0 copped.

Thinking about a $225 preorder for BA4677...
anyone know if retail is gonna be $200 or $180?
Lol how can there be preorders for a shoe which hasnt't even been confirmed that is's even gonna release? Sounds too cheap also, considering the hype for them.

the best UB customs in my opinion
smokin.gif
i m still waiting the day adidas will release a full leather upper UB 

Why not just send them
Why not send them back to Adidas? They will give you a gift card for the full value.
Yup! You mail the shoe with the postage they provide and Adidas will inspect the shoe to ensure it wasn't done intentionally and if it wasn't they will send you an electronic gift card. They usually consider cracking boost a manufacture defect. I've done it twice (I'm a runner).

Note they will not send you the same shoe ONLY a gift card.
They're uncaged triple whites so there would be no way to find them again. Ill put super glue see how that works!

Exactly what I was thinking! And this isn't saying much, but we just had a huge release of these in Canada (we rarely, if ever, get any retail) so people are rocking the CB 2.0 everywhere today. Need to find a way to differentiate my pair
wink.gif
Also, the white 3M rope laces look great on the Triple White 2.0. The white/grey 3M lacing ties in the grey accents on the white PK upper really well!

Last edited:
Do you have a picture of these? I've never actually seen that before
Do a Google search for "white 3m rope laces ultra boost" and a bunch of different variations come up. I personally like the light grey/white rope lace combo best.

Could you show some on-feet pic? could pull the trigger if it looks good on feet.
I'm about to head out for a while, so I can't right now. Hopefully somebody else can post some for ya. Otherwise I'll try when I get a chance.

Edit: Found this vid of somebody showing them on foot - 

Last edited:
I'm about to head out for a while, so I can't right now. Hopefully somebody else can post some for ya. Otherwise I'll try when I get a chance.

Edit: Found this vid of somebody showing them on foot - 

Thanks bud! I might pull the trigger. $150 shipped is pretty tempting.

Back
Top Bottom