ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are all trippin. Don't want to get into a back and forth war over this @jrc1988 but I still stand by the Multicolors to the end. Not sure why you are so concerned with what I like/buy though. There are plenty of other cws I vouch for like Silver Medals, Gold Medals, CB 1.0, Triple Whites, Triple Black UC LTD, etc. but the MC 2.0 have a special place in my collection. That's my final statement for today on the matter though since everyone is entitled to their own opinion!

Lmao there's gotta be worse out there...
laugh.gif
Definitely man. This one takes the cake for worst cw for me:

You are all trippin. Don't want to get into a back and forth war over this @jrc1988 but I still stand by the Multicolors to the end. Not sure why you are so concerned with what I like/buy though. There are plenty of other cws I vouch for like Silver Medals, Gold Medals, CB 1.0, Triple Whites, Triple Black UC LTD, etc. but the MC 2.0 have a special place in my collection. That's my final statement for today on the matter though since everyone is entitled to their own opinion!
Lol no war man, just commenting. I hope you and your MCs live a long happy life together. 

Oh and the only reason I'm "concerned" about it is because you never shut the hell up about them. We get it, you like them. 

Last edited:

MC 2.0 are the most trash ultra boosts ever designed. The gradients are all bad but this one takes the cake as in, if I got one for free, I would never wear it and would just give it away.

Clown shoes 

If only adidas make MC like Nike then id scoop MCs.
I was wondering how that would look on an UB. I don't know if I would like them the way I do the Flyknits. I bought 2 pair of the new multi color flyknits to pick and choose the best weave. I didn't like either one of them so I returned both thinking there would be a restock. I wish I would have just kept one of them, I regret that.

I was wondering how that would look on an UB. I don't know if I would like them the way I do the Flyknits. I bought 2 pair of the new multi color flyknits to pick and choose the best weave. I didn't like either one of them so I returned both thinking there would be a restock. I wish I would have just kept one of them, I regret that.
Yeah I am also curious. I passed on MC3 and I didnt like MC1. Only liked the FKR MC2.

I'll admit the MC Ultra Boosts are very underwhelming when you think of the potential of a multicolor knit (Especially when you think of how well Nike pulls it off on Flyknit) BUT if you really think its the worst Ultra Boost or even close you must be a newbie who just jumped on the hype train recently and hasn't seen that many of the other colorways 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom