ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just looked at a couple pairs of UB that I have handy and the stitching stops before reaching the top, like the circle you have drawn on the right.  Shouldn't be an issue either way, though.
Thank you for your input.. i dont think should be an issue.. just trying to overcome my OCD issue haha..

My OG purps had a stitching issue on the same spot. The other shoe was perfectly fine like in your case. Probably a QA issue that wasn't caught.

Edited: Just noticed the issue is on the same spot as mine
Thank you for your input.. yep i agree.. probably QA issue that wasnt caught.. not to worry..haha

Last edited:

looks like something these people would wear
I was thinking of the metallic sauna suits that were popular in the 80s:

I know Y3 likes to push the boundaries, but be honest - if an old man was wearing these in a nursing home, would you even give a second look?  If creams are 'dad shoes', I don't know what you'd call these zippered joints.

I was thinking of the metallic sauna suits that were popular in the 80s:

View media item 2195882

I know Y3 likes to push the boundaries, but be honest - if an old man was wearing these in a nursing home, would you even give a second look?  If creams are 'dad shoes', I don't know what you'd call these zippered joints.

If they didn't have the yohji branding, i wouldn't take a second look haha

ADC has promo on Energy Boost 3 for 40% off with code ENERGY.

Not popular as UB/NMD but if you want to get somebody into Boost for $100 or less it's a viable option

ADC has promo on Energy Boost 3 for 40% off with code ENERGY.

Not popular as UB/NMD but if you want to get somebody into Boost for $100 or less it's a viable option
Repped, a lot of people only buy the hyped pairs (UB's, nmds) but these are actually really nice for casual wear and the gym

what sites will have the Day ones?

I am up in the air on them for now.

edit: ADC my bad

Last edited:
Need to see the Day One's in person, but not seeing anything from these pics that make me want to cop em. My black/red pure boost zg primes are yet to be replaced!

Need to see the Day One's in person, but not seeing anything from these pics that make me want to cop em. My black/red pure boost zg primes are yet to be replaced!
How is the comfort/sizing on those compared to ultra boosts?

Back
Top Bottom