ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
I wear dress shoes 1 or twice a year...  Im good with my colehaan with lunarlon 
laugh.gif
  Now if they can make dress shoes with boost... 
smokin.gif

Gotta roll with Allen Edmonds
Was just going to say that if you are going entry level legit dress shoes roll with AE. Also, with all the picky *** NT members you can't beat AE's customer service that will go above and beyond most reasonable request as I've already had a pair replaced due to flaring on the side of the opening. Actually there is an AE sale going right now http://www.allenedmonds.com/shoes/mens-shoes/dress-shoes/, but I've seen lower prices for some of the models. Some good deals on 5th Ave and McCallisters though.

Funny enough I was literally just thinking about that a couple of days ago. I own 2 pairs of lunar grands which I love but throwing the boost on the cole haans would be next level

They would need to wrap it around something like the 350s cause it wont look formal enough if boost are exposed... It probably wont have the same level of comfort as UBs.  Maybe more like NMDs lol

They would need to wrap it around something like the 350s cause it wont look formal enough if boost are exposed... It probably wont have the same level of comfort as UBs.  Maybe more like NMDs lol
Boost insole for EVERY SHOE

Back
Top Bottom