ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got a shipment confirmation email from jackrabbit with no email confirmation from PayPal or jackrabbit, never had that happen before. 

Its a good thing I live in rural Georgia. No sneakerheads here. I feel for those living in more urban areas

Nothing like adidas rolling the dice with your package by advertising what it is on the outside.

I still don't understand this. I live on a busy street and packages are stolen all the time. Some kid reads Adidas on the box and they'll probably assume Yeezy's are inside.

Last edited:

These are on sale at Packer. I posted the link but I think it got lost in the shuffle or nobody wanted them.
If you dress up as your avatar for Halloween, these would go nicely with your costume
laugh.gif

Might just get those onyx instead of going for the old 1.0 greys they look pretty nice...hope they aren't ridiculous to cop

Black/darker heel cup on these (Onyx) is just enough to keep me away until the 3.0 knit grays drop.

Last edited:

Damn.  I think I want these, and the Olives, and the TB's.  Might need to scoop up the white 2.0's as well, based on the pic I posted earlier.  Gradients are OK in my book.  
They look nice in that picture but I want to see a top view photo of the shoe.

The Clear Onix are gorgeous, even more so in these in hand pictures posted in the last few pages of the thread than the initial stock photos of them. Almost a creamy grey beige color. The black heel cup is a great touch IMO.

Last edited:
:lol: people reselling them for $600 with screenshots of order confirmation from oneness. Was Kanye West seen wearing these in pap pictures?

Last edited:
So Nov 1 for Olive release date according to Highsnobiety?

any dates on the onyx. I am in for both if i can cop. Miss me with the triple black....hoping for black white yeezy V2s instead

Back
Top Bottom