ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the Triple blacks but they are super basic to me. Def retail or bust and to put in the weekly rotation as beaters. At the end of the day i have multiple all black shoes

I like the Triple blacks but they are super basic to me. Def retail or bust and to put in the weekly rotation as beaters. At the end of the day i have multiple all black shoes

I was ecstatic about them a few weeks ago. Now I just can't really get down with them, I might even pass.

looks nothing like the Mystery Grays
laugh.gif

this:
The photo on http://gazellesports.com/ultra-boost-bb6056.html and it looks like the LTD blacks.

the hype is insane but they're very... mediocre. they're black!

I get it but I can't get into the hype.
Yeah the thread has already been through the 'referee shoe' and 'bus driver shoe' talk back when they were supposed to drop earlier in the year.  Not my style, but I hope everyone who digs them is able to cop.  They've been a long time coming.

Yeah the thread has already been through the 'referee shoe' and 'bus driver shoe' talk back when they were supposed to drop earlier in the year.  Not my style, but I hope everyone who digs them is able to cop.  They've been a long time coming.
Any info on if they are GR or LTD? Imagine how many pairs Adidas could sell with all the professions out there that require all black shoes
laugh.gif

yes, keep the dislike on triple blacks flowing. you all can lie to yourselves, you'll be trying to cop.

Back
Top Bottom