ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

That SUCKS. I have heard about this happening a lot recently. Sorry man. You just gonna return? Someone on here would probably grab them from you. 
Yes, just going to return, no one hit me up or anything. Man, if someone can help me out with a pair of size 12 Olive's I would really appreciate it. Adidas did nothing to help me get a pair even though they are the ones who messed up my order. Really frustrated.

s
Yup but people always prefer to blame others rather than their own bad behaviors....

+1

i just don't subscribe to the thought of "hey, if i don't buy it...someone else will. so might as well."

consumers always control the market when it comes to sneakers. it doesn't matter if a sneaker company makes 500 pairs or 5,000,000 pairs. if the consumer says no as a whole, they control the market.

i know there will never be a day where sneaker heads as a whole decide they've had enough, but that doesn't make the statement any less true.

I love how these debates always spring up between people who think they know better than billion dollar companies. Regardless of what we think, EVERYTHING. from production numbers, material choices, advertising, and allocations are calculated to maximize profits. Point blank period. Idk how adidas in particular does things but as engineer that works in manufacturing I can tell you that everything is planned far in advance because when it comes to production, time literally equals money. When one production run starts another one begins. When you're working on a tight schedule, having to meet production and quality standards, as well as meeting quotas arbitrarily increasing production runs based on specific styles sneaker heads want more can literally equate to less money for adidas. Also when it comes to large scale production often times there's a magic number or sweet spot based on market research, production expenses, projected sales and revenue where amount made justifies the expenses needed to make them but also turns a profit without affecting the profitability of other products that the companies offer. It's all a fine balance of a bunch of different metrics that at the end of the day determine how many sneakers are out there and for how much. I can tell a lot of people think that it works linearly, that the more shoes out the more sales, when it actually works more like a bell curve. Too little pairs you don't justify the expenses to produce it, too many pairs takes away time money and resources and your supply outpaces your revenue and again you won't be able to justify the costs it took to make them. But somewhere in between is a number that balances all the metrics and makes the company happy. And all of those metrics have to be factored into every single product that is produced and for adidas that ranges from shoes and clothes to sports equipment.

TL;DR it's so much more complicated than "adidas/Nike should make more pairs"

Last edited:
Yes, just going to return, no one hit me up or anything. Man, if someone can help me out with a pair of size 12 Olive's I would really appreciate it. Adidas did nothing to help me get a pair even though they are the ones who messed up my order. Really frustrated.

Same thing happened to me also. I got a sz 12 onix instead of a 11 olive. My sz 11 onix tags said 11 but left foot looked small and prob is a sz 10. Dont even see the 20% off email.

Hi guys. I have couple pairs of Hypebeast and SNS that I'm interested in. Would you guys mind LC for me? 

I've had not much knowledge with ultra boost legit checking, so really appreciate all the help you can give me.

I've heard stories that the primeknit patterns on the SNS are random. Is that true? I've seen some pairs having the same pattern (with the arrows downwards) for both sides. Some have the right and left side in opposite directions. I've also seen the boost near the heal area with 4 nipples. So please try and give me your best judgement and advise.

Both pairs are DS.

Thank you. 

SNS

HYPEBEAST

Last edited:
Oh i see. How about the nipples then? The one I posted has 3 nipples at the rear. While some I saw had 4. 

For example below...

You must have seen his hypebeast shots before or just too familiar with his hands. lol

Thanks for the check.

Back to the SNS, any thoughts on the nipples on the side of the boost? 3 vs 4?

You must have seen his hypebeast shots before or just too familiar with his hands. lol

Thanks for the check.

Back to the SNS, any thoughts on the nipples on the side of the boost? 3 vs 4?

hah i recognized his pics yeah and then saw the sizes

Hes a legit guy, anything he sells you dont have to worry about legitemacy.

Hes also on NT

Back
Top Bottom