ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But you said

"Not sure how a fresh, never frozen potato, cut seconds before cooked could be mediocre. But ok.

They just need salt imo"

This sounds to me like you think they're pretty perfect.

I was calling them mediocre on the grand scale of french fries, not in comparison to frozen fries.

So if you say they're not the best by a long shot, that to me would entail mediocrity.

That being said I do think McDonald's fries taste better than in n out's. It has nothing to do with freshness or lack thereof, it has to do with there being more to the process than simply throwing fresh potatoes into a deep fryer.

i know what i said.

i was there when i said it.

its important not to take things out of context. just because i dont think theyre mediocre doesnt mean i think theyre perfect. burger king fries are mediocre, jack in the crack fries are mediocre.

its my preference to have a fresh never frozen potato over a Mc D's processed, frozen, fried 8 times (says the fry experts) potato.

your preference is the Mc D's fries. i respect your opinion and realize how useless it would be to argue about your opinion.

even if i thought they were "perfect" thats still IMO so...yep.

McDonald's fries are really a whole different beast, I'm not sure they even belong in the conversation since they're essentially just delicious abominations of nature.

Yes context is everything, hence my conclusions
Those are Wurstkuche fries aren't they? Sometimes I go there and all I get are those ******* fries. 

And since this has apparently become the burger and fry post, I just want to say that Father's Office burger is the best burger. 

Last edited:
Sorry to post these in the fast food thread but here are some upcoming Adidas Boost shoes if there's anyone in here that's into them

Sorry to post these in the fast food thread but here are some upcoming Adidas Boost shoes if there's anyone in here that's into them
Those blue ones look kinda off. Like theres too much boost on the sides. Also looks like they have the ultra boost bottom on them but it doesn't have the torsion system or the continental branding.

View media item 2221034
View media item 2221035
View media item 2221036
View media item 2221037
Lol could never figure out the "need" to pick a "best burger" place, or argue which tastes better. The luxury of living out here in Southern California is we have almost all of them, and it's just a matter of deciding which is closest and most convenient.

It's funny though because within a 7 mile radius of me, I have 5 In-N-Outs to choose from; and they all close at 1AM during the week/ 1:30AM on weekends. All this burger talk has me tempted to take the quick drive to pick some up right now.

It's funny though because within a 7 mile radius of me, I have 5 In-N-Outs to choose from; and they all close at 1AM during the week/ 1:30AM on weekends. All this burger talk has me tempted to take the quick drive to pick some up right now.
do it.

Back
Top Bottom