ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Decision time. Keep or sell/trade for Boost?
All of those games have been released so many times on so many different platforms you could seriously play any of those on the internet right now
laugh.gif
 if you just got it for the retro appeal of it keep it I guess but I would flip it real quick while demand is high and get Boost money

ALSO a controller with only a 2 ft long cable has to be one of the dumbest decisions they could have possibly made when crafting that thing 
mean.gif

All of those games have been released so many times on so many different platforms you could seriously play any of those on the internet right now
laugh.gif
 if you just got it for the retro appeal of it keep it I guess but I would flip it real quick while demand is high and get Boost money

ALSO a controller with only a 2 ft long cable has to be one of the dumbest decisions they could have possibly made when crafting that thing 
mean.gif
It's not a true retro experience if you aren't sitting 6 inches from the TV 

View media item 2227192
Been running three times a week (2-3 miles) for the last theee months. Noticed today the boost is starting to crack. Hopefully they'll last another three months. The NB I usually run in last six months before I have to replace them.

I returned the sage pair of ways I got bc I thought they just didn't hit my expectation when I unboxed

Might get them again, or maybe the blacks at this price. Damn that's a steal
I did the same with the Sage. Really disappointing in person and quality control sub par at best.

i guess the 480 price I was looking at was a steal. lol
I'd bite at under $400, probably. Anything over and it's a pass for me. Hopefully we will get lucky though and just score a pair for retail release day. Odds aren't too good but one can hope.
laugh.gif

Swooped this off grailed for $150. Guy just noted some yellowing on boost and scratches on the cage. Look any good to you guys?

damn, those are going like hot cakes? Someone asked me if i wanted one and i passed thinking i could grab it whenever i wanted.

Who used a penny to run faster on Nintendo Track & Field?

Quote:
nothing is safe anymore. People trying to make a quick buck these days. Sad.
I guess you guys didnt hear from the limited "Ritter Sport Unicorn Chocolate" that "released" last week in germany. Just google for ritter sport einhorn schokolade

People were standing in lines to get a bar of the limited chocolate. Resellers are flippin for about 20€
laugh.gif
Mad world.

Back
Top Bottom