ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys think I could get some adidas.com credit for cracked ultra boost? My 2.0 CBs are cracked in one spot about 3-4 inches long. 

you think the Toyota dealership gonna give me back some money because I caught a nail in my tire a year later

Last edited:

You guys think I could get some adidas.com credit for cracked ultra boost? My 2.0 CBs are cracked in one spot about 3-4 inches long. 
I was able to send in my CB 1.0 back to Adidas for warranty and get credit when both boost soles cracked. 

UB's super comfy til they bottom out and get too squishy. Its happened to my core blacks and now my Creams are on that almost too squishy feel. Also dont like the fact theres a lot of toe room due to having to go a half size up. Great shoe, but people seriously hype up its comfort level.

350 V2's >
Alpha Bounce >

i think my pure boost 2 bottomed out after 4 wears

either that or my feet went numb and i cant feel nothing no more

i still want a pair of ultra boost. i wouldnt mind if they turned squishy cuz they would only be for casual wear

stupid snapstyle had to raise his prices up was bout to cop the core blacks :smh:

Yup! Send
Yup! I've had to do it twice and both times I was given an electronic gift card for full value. Contact customer service and they will give all the information you will need to send them back. Entire process takes about a month if I remember correctly.

lol i know...they're ridiculous

Edit: Aaaaannnd its down again lol
And its back again. 
laugh.gif

Bittersweet brother---You're going to be fiending like a drug addict for UBs now. UBs are the truth. In the past couple of years, i've spent more on UBs than any other shoe in the same time period---and i'm a serious Jordan brand guy. Your wallet will never be the same my friend!!:smile:

Thanks, I am looking for other cw's now to get. I've never been one to spend a lot of money on shoes. I've always bought nice shoes but never 200$ a pair, so yes I can feel my wallet getting thinner lol

Is the uncaged womens parley releasing in womens sizing too? Or should I just get one size down in mens for my lady?

UB's super comfy til they bottom out and get too squishy. Its happened to my core blacks and now my Creams are on that almost too squishy feel. Also dont like the fact theres a lot of toe room due to having to go a half size up. Great shoe, but people seriously hype up its comfort level.

350 V2's >
Alpha Bounce >
Also, I wouldn't recommend these for pound for pound running. After wearing these in the police academy for PT, I'm starting to think that may be why my knees be hurting due to the super soft boost tech and me being 6'4". Comfy shoe, but I would only wear them for casual purposes, which most people are doing..

Also, I wouldn't recommend these for pound for pound running. After wearing these in the police academy for PT, I'm starting to think that may be why my knees be hurting due to the super soft boost tech and me being 6'4". Comfy shoe, but I would only wear them for casual purposes, which most people are doing..

Which is ironic because adidas marketed them as the greatest running shoe ever :lol:

I don't have knee problems but I've definitely noticed them bottoming out over time. To both the ones I wear causally and the ones I run and be active in. I've only got 4 pairs of UB though but I do have other full boost shoes that in my opinion offer similar levels of comfort.

You guys are sleeping on the alpha bounces so hard though. If I'm going to be on my feet for longer than a few hours it's bounce over boost every single time.

drisk34 drisk34 finally got rid of them, huh? I'm also just sitting on my pair with no motivation to wear, but i can;t give them up because i know i'll regret it one day.

Good man drisk!

yeah, I was reading some of the stuff in here yesterday and looked them and realized they've been just sitting there for a year, figured id find someone that will actually wear them.

@drisk-yo i'm still beside myself. Currently watching re-runs of "FK that'/ delicious" and smiling from ear to ear; knowin that i'll be rocking some royal 1.0 on my own 2 feet, in a few days. I'm known as the special education teacher with the HEAT on my feet, among the students at my school-but i always end up paying re-sell prices. I appreciate the good juju man---i pray the raffle Gods and sneaker karma is good to you. Sending good vibes ur way bro. Much respect.

damn, thats dope :smokin to me, this is what the forum is all about. I know its against the rules, but most of us are on the same team here.

Which is ironic because adidas marketed them as the greatest running shoe ever :lol:

I don't have knee problems but I've definitely noticed them bottoming out over time. To both the ones I wear causally and the ones I run and be active in. I've only got 4 pairs of UB though but I do have other full boost shoes that in my opinion offer similar levels of comfort.

You guys are sleeping on the alpha bounces so hard though. If I'm going to be on my feet for longer than a few hours it's bounce over boost every single time.

Interesting. I just got my first pair of bounces (blue/purp bottom). I couldnt pass them up for $50 DS because ive always liked the shoe. Ive only tried them on and theyre definitely nice, but i dont see myself picking those over my UBs for a long day. I will have to rock them soon and report back once ive formed an opinion.

Wonder why ADC went away from the random drop time tomorrow for the Parleys. Says they're dropping 10 AM EST. Hope they do a scheduled release for the RCs as well

I just hope theres no splash page for the RCs or triple blacks. They did it for the first round of uncaged colorways, but no other UB has gotten one.

Back
Top Bottom