ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A pair of white 1.0s popped up in my size for retail price and I had to cop. This is my 4th pair of UBs this month after proudly not buying any in October. This is what staying up late does to me back to back nights. smh
bro where did you buy? i have 2.0s but the creamyness on the 1.0 whites are calling my name

Amazon.com and it looked like it was the only pair they had. The ones remaining are from third party sellers at inflated prices like $250+. You can still get white 1.0s on eBay for 220ish, just be sure it is a reputable seller like snapstyle. And there might be eBay coupons floating around.

Amazon.com and it looked like it was the only pair they had. The ones remaining are from third party sellers at inflated prices like $250+. You can still get white 1.0s on eBay for 220ish, just be sure it is a reputable seller like snapstyle. And there might be eBay coupons floating around.
okay thanks..i have been looking at snap for a while now and he looks like he has good reps..maybe ill treat myself...but then ill have to get CB1.0 from him also lol

Last edited:
okay thanks..i have been looking at snap for a while now and he looks like he has good reps..maybe ill treat myself...but then ill have to get CB1.0 from him also lol

or just hope revupsports gets another restock like september. I was dumb and only grabbed one pair.

I think I need these for about 60% off
ohwell.gif
Been waiting for a discount on these as well. I need something for the winter. I gave a shot at the Under Armour Tim Coppens Fat Tire - never again will I buy Under Armour. For $220 the quality was horrible. Wanted to give them a chance tho.  

I told myself this exact thing, but it never really sticks. I said after RC, TB, and White Noise 3.0 I'd back off a little since I have a room full of UBs with a closet busting at the seams, but since then that list only ended up getting longer adding Multi 3.0 and Tan 3.0. I've since come to the unfortunate realization that until there is an UB Anonymous thread here on NT or elsewhere, we are all stuck here riding the UB train continuing to cop with no way out. :lol:

I'm definitely converting to team retail or nothing though. Well, that is after I use up my remaining GOAT credit on RC or TB lol.
Im with you bud. Lol. But I need to convince myself to stop. 2.0 helped me from saving money but 3.0 would make it difficult.

failing....failing everywhere

eastbay app telling me to lower my quantity....its set at 1...lol i will lower it to 0 thanks eastbay

Eastbay is kind of a pointless website now. They charge for shipping on top of that. I used get lucky and cop a few restocks, got some NMD's and Jordan's that way, but its been L's since May/June.

Last edited:
how does ANYONE ever get thru on that damn site? any of the foot locker sites for that matter.
i cant even get thru with my bot, its useless.

how does ANYONE ever get thru on that damn site? any of the foot locker sites for that matter.
i cant even get thru with my bot, its useless.

I gave up a few years back. Last purchase from a footsite were the Aj 88s and that took 2 hour of constant spamming of add to cart. And never had i gotten a shoe after that from them. Cart errors to bs "lower quantity" message boxes. F that company

Back
Top Bottom