ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@airraab-great insight. Wish i would have known about the provisional credit. Yea just call +1-888-221-1161. There is a call back option so u dont have to stay on hold. Process is simple and quick. Good luck brother.

From my experiences you're fully covered with PayPal. Bought a tv a while ago: seller sold 10 of them on this day, shut his ebay and PayPal account down and I got refunded by PayPal like 15 days later!
These cases are covered by the users' fee, that's what the buyer's protection is all about!

If I strike out on the 3 yeezys, reigning champs and the BAPE nmd, I'm gonna be done with Adidas for a while.

Getting sick and tired of catching L after L.

I'm just annoyed. I've just seen the BAPE nmd numbers and they are ridiculous. Triple black UB had years of build up and sold out in seconds. They could have easily manufactured tens of thousands of them, but chose not to.

Maybe I just need to start copping more Asics and Sauconys ha!

Tell Paypal your not gonna wait 11 days from a fraud site that has taken everyones money.

Ask for a Provisional CREDIT for the amount spent while Paypal investigates your claim.

They will grant you it! 
Does it take longer if you file online instead of calling?

Does it take longer if you file online instead of calling?
If you don't call, you won't get your money back right away.  If you call and (politely) say what Raab posted, they will credit the funds immediately.  doesn't matter if you started the claim online or via phone.

Last edited:
Traveling to Philippines and Hong Kong this week. Anyone know of any stores that will carry the Olive, TB, and RC UB's? Any help is appreciated.
Philippines has no official list of stores releasing yet for the three cw you mentioned thi there are two possible stores which is Commonwealth and Sole Academy both located at the Fort Bgc.

I'm just annoyed. I've just seen the BAPE nmd numbers and they are ridiculous. Triple black UB had years of build up and sold out in seconds. They could have easily manufactured tens of thousands of them, but chose not to.

Maybe I just need to start copping more Asics and Sauconys ha!

I had a kdak order in for bape nmds and filed my claim as soon as I saw the numbers. There is no chance they are going to be able to get them and I was in for $245. If they are that limited the resale should be insane for $245.

Haven't got my money back but he had until yesterday to respond to my claim. Il call Monday or see how it pans out with pay pal.

Also sick of Ls. I feel you. Yeezy-less and I can't even get a GR pair of olive 2.0s for retail. At least numbers look good for true blue 3s :/

After Kdak did "site maintenance" early last week, the site immediately showed "sold out" on jordan 9 kobe presale that are plentiful in stores and on SNKRS---nobody bought that garbage in stores so i'm pretty sure kdaks stock wasn't movin like that. The other shoes he had listed on his site at the time were all "sold out" or "coming soon."

I think his new slogan is "coming soon," along with classics kdak lines such as, "we're not going anywhere. I promise," and "we will be shipping out all preorders for (insert style here) ____________ today."

Glad i saw the light cause i knew it was too good to be true all along. Tbh i caught myself drinking the cool aide cause i wanted the shoe so badly--shoulda never let dude hold my money for more than a month. Hope anyone lurking and still has money tied up with kdak realizes the scam they're a victim to.

can we take a moment to appreciate and be thankful for the continental soles at the bottom?

wore my 1.0s today and nearly slipped twice cause of the bumpy non-grip soles smh

Just bit the bullet for resale RCs. Classic case of BNTL.

Did the same...i feel dirty paying resale before a drop lol. I needed these though. And honestly even if i scored retail (which of course im still trying), i mighta copped another resale anyway. They shipped today, cant wait till they come in

Back
Top Bottom