ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
US prices are really mad. European resellers sitting on their TB for 250€. Uncaged TB doesnt have a single € resell value over here.

That's why I have been trying to get those TBs from overseas. US market is mad right now

Man i just CANNOT **** with these translucent looking cages, they look SO CHEAP to me. How do you go from 1.0 to gradients to this cage, ugh. I think they will make some of the sickest uncaged customs though for sure.

damn TB are close to 400 already!! i hope they restock like the creams did 

Once they restock and price gets below 300 better grab that. I remember creams restocked and was around 250-280 then suddenly jumped back to 350 and above.

Got lucky today. Walked into Glendale Galleria around 4pm & noticed a TB uncaged chillin on display. I quickly asked for my size 9.5 and the Champs worker brought me a 9.5 and 10 and said last 2 pairs. He advised me to go half size up which I did have to cus they fit kinda snug but a lil long. The half size up was perfect. Anyone else go half size up?

I think nearly everybody sizes 0.5 up ... that's just how UB fit.

Thoughts?

edit; The boost looks like cocoa pebbles/cocoa rice crispies
laugh.gif
Yooo, leather cage 
nerd.gif

If they made those with a black boost, I'd probably be in on a UB 3.0.... or maybe I'm just still suffering from that Triple Black L I took recently 
laugh.gif

I think nearly everybody sizes 0.5 up ... that's just how UB fit.
Nah, a significant portion of us go TTS on UB. So, in the case of the RC UB, I actually went 1/2 size down like I do for most PK NMD while others sized a 1/2 size down to their TTS since they size 1/2 up on UB. 

Really hope they aren't wasting leather cages on a Choco Black UB like above. If anything, the Triple Black 1.0 deserves it the most. 

Last edited:
Hope to keep the purchases down next year so this is good.
Same here. Only 3.0 cws I'm interested in are the TB, Tan, Black Multi, CNY, and White Noise. None of the other 3.0 cws caught my eye which is good cause I'm trying to cut back.

Last edited:
Does anyone size .5 down for UB 2.0s? Compared to 1.0?

I have both 2.0 seem bigger/longer. If I have .5 down on 2.0 will they be to tight?

2.0 and 1.0 fit about the same to me. I did notice that the CB 1.0 felt a little shorter and a little more narrow than the White 1.0, but after a few wears the CB 1.0 stretched out more.

Last edited:
I

I have both 2.0 seem bigger/longer. If I have .5 down on 2.0 will they be to tight?

Personally I don't know how people size up. The ultra boost is a long shoe and I can't stand seeing a gap from my toes to the end of the shoe. I size down .5 with every pair and have never had any issues. And all my pairs are 1.0...

Last edited:
I

Personally I don't know how people size up. The ultra boost is a long shoe and I can't stand seeing a gap from my toes to the end of the shoe. I size down .5 with every pair and have never had any issues. And all my pairs are 1.0...

ikr, when I stick a shoe tree in my pair and compare it to my other shoes of the same size that are more flat, the UB's are like a whole inch longer.

I wear all my 2.0 TTS but I did size up a half size on CB 1.0. Did the same with TB 1.0 just to be safe since I like having extra toe room. You should be okay sizing down half a size on 2.0 but if they are too tight you can always take the insole out.

US prices are really mad. European resellers sitting on their TB for 250€. Uncaged TB doesnt have a single € resell value over here.
Where are the euro resellers selling them? Any particular fb page? I'd love to get one without paying these crazy US prices.

Only 3.0 I'm interested in: 

Haven't heard much about it but the Triple Red seems interesting as well:

Doubt the finished product has the bottom of the boost painted too but would be a nice detail. 

Hope to keep the purchases down next year so this is good. 

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2106024/width/1000/height/2000/flags/LL
those top 3 tho......wow

Fire fire fire. Gum bottom on the lives, white noise are plain sick as hell, i'm a sucker for multi and those cny's are dooope

Back
Top Bottom