ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How insulting to put in Browns tickets in there. Might have well put in a pile of garbage
roll.gif

I'm okay with you blacking them out once they start to yellow. 

or just doing it now - i want to see how it ends up.  the gold may pop and look neat.

shout out to @vinotwofour for the post about the duffle from xhibition. My pants and bag just came in. I thought the duffle was gunna be suede like what RC sells on their site but its a mesh material. Its definitely a sturdy/durable bag, not some cheap free thing they decided to give away. Im curious why xhibition did this rather than give them away with the shoes like cncpts did.

The pants I bought in order to get the bag arnt bad, but I already knew they were overpriced.

Oh yeah, they included a note/card that I won tickets to the Bengals/Browns game...last sunday
laugh.gif
looked into this briefly when i saw the bag posted a few days ago; how is the quality of the pants? the bag looks awesome.

Were they all out of the $100 Uber giftcard?

haha thats what I was hoping I got but didnt care too much, I didnt decide though.

looked into this briefly when i saw the bag posted a few days ago; how is the quality of the pants? the bag looks awesome.

the pants are just ok. nowhere near the price tag for them though, the edu jig would have been a good time to grab them for a decent price I guess. the bag is really nice though, feels like it can take a beating and will last a long time, pretty good size too.

I'm okay with you blacking them out once they start to yellow. 

or just doing it now - i want to see how it ends up.  the gold may pop and look neat.
I'm trying to decide if I do that now or later. The only problem of doing it later is that the gold heel cup is prone to scratches though I am super cautious with them. I like how they look now but I have a feeling they can look a lot nicer if blacked out. 

hey guys i tried tweeting at ronnie(lol) asking about the ub collab and if it's releasing on friday alongside the other kith aspen stuff, but are there any retailers confirmed for releasing the multi-color mids? i really want them, and i'll even camp out in the brick-*** weather that we're supposed to have in nyc tomorrow...haha 

Last edited:

Man you guys are some ballers. I sometimes cringe at the fact that I'm paying retail prices for these kicks lol, but to each his own
I'm more amazed at the quantity people seem to be picking up. Adidas has had release after release and people have been eating them all up. 

Last edited:
Just got a pair of 3.0 TWs on SideStep, sold out in 6 minutes although first website to stock TW 3.0s in Europe though

My wife just picked me up a size 11 3.0 Core blacks from Annapolis adidas. I must say that I like them more than the 2.0's. The upper is very soft. Only problem I have is that I feel like they run big when it comes to length. I have way more room than I have in my 1.0's. I'm just going to sell to get my money back or eventually take the trip back to the mall and hope for a 10.5.

My wife just picked me up a size 11 3.0 Core blacks from Annapolis adidas. I must say that I like them more than the 2.0's. The upper is very soft. Only problem I have is that I feel like they run big when it comes to length. I have way more room than I have in my 1.0's. I'm just going to sell to get my money back or eventually take the trip back to the mall and hope for a 10.5.
whats your size for 1.0 and do u have wide feet?

Back
Top Bottom