ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone have any leads on a 10.5 Ronnie Fieg UB for around $500 shipped?

Am I dreaming of finding this shoe for any less than that?

Wish they greys had red insole
indifferent.gif

500 seems like an attainable price right now. These'll prob be like all UB collabs. Decent price within the first few weeks/months then price blastoff.

shut up Skep. You aint cool for being on the UB hype before some others, even though you high key think you are.

But Merry Christmas though.

go head n tell em why you're mad.
never said i was cool. i hardly even post in here anymore or share collection or on foot shots.
i know people don't give a sh** about the next man, and thats not what im here for.
you are cool for constantly missing drops tho.

View media item 2277041

:smokin

Last edited:
Finding these RF 11.5 for a decent price is harder then I thought. I see a lot of smaller sizes catching the deals.

go head n tell em why you're mad.
never said i was cool. i hardly even post in here anymore or share collection or on foot shots.
i know people don't give a sh** about the next man, and thats not what im here for.
you are cool for constantly missing drops tho.

View media item 2277041

:smokin

you're being stupid again Skep. I don't really go for any limited drops. The limited stuff doesn't appeal to me much. Kith collab might be the only collab i like. I have everything i want but those and TB's. If i wanted them badly enough, i'd have them, TRUST. The more limited something is, the more i tend to go the opposite direction.

You're just that dude that likes to come in here, and on Facebook, and brag but get crickets. Bragging about shoes. There just shoes man. Nobody wants to hear about you getting 3m's for under retail when their are plenty who don't even have it, and its funny people want them now. You'd probably walk through an ethiopian village eating three scoops of ice cream and tossing half it away talking about you're full.

Just post your nice shoes. Spare those who don't have the shoes the story about how easily attainable the shoes were.

I actually think you're decent, but you like to be a lame sometimes like you've been on the bandwagon from day one. Adidas don't pay you my man, and neither do the Miami Dolphins, with your tattoo of your favorite team.

Back
Top Bottom