ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
red? That seems like an odd combo. Sounds like a terrible combo
yeah the red didn't make sense to me when I pulled them out the box. Wasn't even expecting extra laces but when I saw the white, i knew those would be thrown on. Again, the laces idea is pretty cool. Primeknit Laces 
nthat.gif

i also thought it was going to be a solid white, but those are nice.

But i can't imagine anything looking better than the "original" laces.

Dont remember seeing these adizeros mentioned but hypebeast did a article on em and theyre pretty dope. Hate that im a sucker for olive cws
   Quote:
More colorways please!
I'd also love to see more colorways of those Adizero Prime LTDs. Their full PK upper with that sock collar just looks so damn good and I bet crazy comfortable. Hopefully they make them in black soon.

Last edited:
Definitely need to go UB size on V2. I didn't realize one of my bids got accepted on a size 10 after i asked for sizing input. 
ohwell.gif

lmfao at these NT catfights straightup makin a fool out of themselves while they feelin like they lit as they type away SMH

i also thought it was going to be a solid white, but those are nice.

But i can't imagine anything looking better than the "original" laces.
All I see are candy canes when I look at those white laces.

:lol:  

Yeah, i thought those might look good. But no.

Anyone have a lead on a DS Cream UB, size 12, 12.5 or 13? I've checked the obvious already (stockx, goat, eBay, FB groups) want to find something around $400 preferably less.

you're being stupid again Skep. I don't really go for any limited drops. The limited stuff doesn't appeal to me much. Kith collab might be the only collab i like. I have everything i want but those and TB's. If i wanted them badly enough, i'd have them, TRUST. The more limited something is, the more i tend to go the opposite direction.

You're just that dude that likes to come in here, and on Facebook, and brag but get crickets. Bragging about shoes. There just shoes man. Nobody wants to hear about you getting 3m's for under retail when their are plenty who don't even have it, and its funny people want them now. You'd probably walk through an ethiopian village eating three scoops of ice cream and tossing half it away talking about you're full.

Just post your nice shoes. Spare those who don't have the shoes the story about how easily attainable the shoes were.

I actually think you're decent, but you like to be a lame sometimes like you've been on the bandwagon from day one. Adidas don't pay you my man, and neither do the Miami Dolphins, with your tattoo of your favorite team.

deep breath. its not that serious. enjoy your rams, ill enjoy the dolphins, and we'll all collectively enjoy adidas.
and just for you, ill try my best to make sure to post a picture of everything i get from now on. lame or not.
im not here for likes, reps, or quotes. "crickets" mean nothing.

have a great day.

deep breath. its not that serious. enjoy your rams, ill enjoy the dolphins, and we'll all collectively enjoy adidas.
and just for you, ill try my best to make sure to post a picture of everything i get from now on. lame or not.
im not here for likes, reps, or quotes. "crickets" mean nothing.

have a great day.

word

Back
Top Bottom