ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't there a place not too long ago, Fall 2016 that still had the 3M 1.0s on the shelf?
Ya it was like in kuwait or something. I dunno how quite boost > life is but aint tryna boost in the wrong neighborhood out there looking for sitting UBs.

sorry but I havent seen it posted anywhere but has FNL dropped the military green 3.0s yet? was on the computer all morning on the 1st and didnt see em drop at all? 

My buddy in HK was able to grab me 3 pairs of the cny at retail, no lines at adidas stores there...I've got two 10.5s and an 11. Prob sell one pair when I get em.

Anyone know a relatively cheap shipping company that provides tracking? Would be shipping to US or Canada.

Also resell seems meh...Probably looking at what $300-400 on resell?

My buddy in HK was able to grab me 3 pairs of the cny at retail, no lines at adidas stores there...I've got two 10.5s and an 11. Prob sell one pair when I get em.

Anyone know a relatively cheap shipping company that provides tracking? Would be shipping to US or Canada.

EMS or DHL from Asia

Don't know if it was mentioned already but the grey and black Y-3 Xray zip low is on sale on the y-3 website for 50% off at $210. Plenty of sizes left.

do they have anymore 10.5s :nerd:

Well I guess I wont own Kith UB... My trade is not interesting enough
laugh.gif
was able to trade TB + RC for Kith UB + $180. not sure who came up, but i love the Kith UB

was able to trade TB + RC for Kith UB + $180. not sure who came up, but i love the Kith UB
Good trade. y'all both came up.  It was basically a 2 for 2 shoe trade except you can buy whatever you want with that 180.

Do you know which store in HK? 

Those TB uncaged on Sivas look tempting. Only uncaged that looks halfway decent. Must resist tho. Wallet hurts...

Back
Top Bottom