ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i got a paypal conf but it shows nothing in description ( i checked out a 10) guess cancellation will come

do they have dynamic pricing? it was 225 first. maybe when "one left" they jack up further. how are they authorized retailer if they charge more than MSRP
Like the NTer said above it was $225 but US shipping was $29. For the "authorized retailer" thing ask Oneness how they do it lol

because there are actually ppl from EU which is retail
True, it's better in EU because no shipping but $225 US is retail in EU?

Last edited:
do they have dynamic pricing? it was 225 first. maybe when "one left" they jack up further. how are they authorized retailer if they charge more than MSRP

Have you met the wonderful retailer known as (d)Oneness in Lexington, KY?

(Now no ky jokes from those in the know please).
Let the dude figure it out.

You know this game is insane when a stupid LTD UB crashes an entire site. The damn shoe sells at 250-280 on goat. This is insane.

As for pricing- they are jacking it up. It is 225 USD, which is 25 above retail on LTD UB. And thats in USD. Not to go all essay on you, it most European stores charge you their currency equivalent in dollars so should wind up CHEAPER. I.e. When i bought R2 from hanon it was 130 GBP which is like 155 USD, cheaper than 170 retail because no VAT.

These guys are jacking up, in USD by 25, then making money on the shipping of 25, which should be 10. Screw them, glad their crap site crashed and hope it is down for a long time. They wasted my time. I will say "SMH" for them, yes, shaking my head.
10$  shipping lol, i cant even afford to buy from any US site because they charge me 60+... and then i have to pay another 30% costums... must be so tough as american lol

You know this game is insane when a stupid LTD UB crashes an entire site. The damn shoe sells at 250-280 on goat. This is insane.

As for pricing- they are jacking it up. It is 225 USD, which is 25 above retail on LTD UB. And thats in USD. Not to go all essay on you, it most European stores charge you their currency equivalent in dollars so should wind up CHEAPER. I.e. When i bought R2 from hanon it was 130 GBP which is like 155 USD, cheaper than 170 retail because no VAT.
I almost always try to buy from UK sites because *MOST* of them take off VAT and the weakness in GBP - the German and other EU sites never take off VAT though so I skip them

10$  shipping lol, i cant even afford to buy from any US site because they charge me 60+... and then i have to pay another 30% costums... must be so tough as american lol
I usually see $30+ for shipping to US from Germany but UK stores do it for like $10

Last edited:

These guys are jacking up, in USD by 25, then making money on the shipping of 25, which should be 10. Screw them, glad their crap site crashed and hope it is down for a long time. They wasted my time. I will say "SMH" for them, yes, shaking my head.
It showed up as $180 Euros for me, which should work out to be $190 USD in today's exchange rate.

But generally I try to buy when it's GBP because I am paying below retail. 

Euros to CDN is very expensive right now. Almost 30% mark up. Same with USD.

So GBP is the way to go for me :smile:

Last edited:
Cali do overcharge on many hyped releases though. They charged about 70$ (In our local swedish currency) more for the last Yeezys compared to other stores.

So just a final sizing question before I do a trade : the Kith UBs are tts right? I'm usually 11.5 in 1.0 ubs but I can do 11 also. I have a pair of Kith in size 11 that I probably will get. They should work fine right?

Now I'm in that boat as well cause the dude with the SNS is shipping on Monday 
If he shipping USPS, he wont ship til Tuesday... Monday is a holiday
laugh.gif
no way D: 

Right when I log in here is this 

But he's shipping from the UK, is it a holiday there as well ? 

He's shipping to my NJ address. Stuff takes about 3 weeks to get here from USPS, that's dead 

no way D: 
Right when I log in here is this 

But he's shipping from the UK, is it a holiday there as well ? 
He's shipping to my NJ address. Stuff takes about 3 weeks to get here from USPS, that's dead 

Nah not in UK lol you good then lol

Back
Top Bottom