ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Size just right? Or to much room? OCD

If you like buying your shoes 2 sizes too big then just right but those definitely aren't your TTS 
laugh.gif

I know I should. I KNOW I should.

But the idea of spending bread on a pair of kicks I can only wear 1-2x a week in hour long stints is why I cannot justify Roma's.

I completely understand that logic, however maybe this will change your mind. Assuming you are working out hard and pushing the weights, consider the $200 a cheap investment on protecting yourself from unnecessary wear and tear down the line. Anything to minimize any back pain when you hit your 50s/60's, especially after all the years of beating your body up in the gym.  

He just needs to buy some AdiPowers and write Boost on the side. :lol:
purely wearability fam :lol:

"Okay so he said that he likes caged, so we put another set of cage on his already caged Ultra Boost."
I could literally heard that man's voice while reading that
laugh.gif
, that show wasn't half bad, right before MTV lost everything 

Last edited:
any RD for these btw -

BA9616

color seems to be white/collegiate navy 

a quick google search tells me euro dealers have/had them and Extra Butter NY dropped but thats it 

Last edited:

any RD for these btw -

BA9616

a quick google search tells me euro dealers have/had them and Extra Butter NY dropped but thats it 
Those have been all over the place, to many spots to even list. I don't remember if they dropped on ADC or not.

any RD for these btw -

BA9616

color seems to be white/collegiate navy 

I wouldn't say they're sitting, but they can still be found at some stores. Try calling the Champs store (Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade) to see if they have your size and if they can ship; i just saw them there 2 nights ago.

Last edited:
If you have more than a sideways thumb space, then its a little too big...  I do like some toe space with my shoes tho so most of the time im at thumb spaces...  Also, I hate jamming my toe on the plastic piece in the toebox which happens once in a while with my MG...

Back
Top Bottom