ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I dont think you are alone in that boat...  BUT I would say a lot of people in this thread is not in that same boat. :lol:   

I feel like a lot of people **** all over the NMD in this thread from what I've seen.

I've also seen UB's being referred to as the shoes for people who cannot afford or obtain Yeezy's. Just buy what you like and be happy.

NMD> Ultra BOOST> Pure BOOST

I don't care what anyone says I prefer the NMD to any version of the Ultra Boost. Obviously YES the Ultra BOOST is more comfortable in the softness of the BOOST midsole but I personally think the NMD is a better looking silhouette than the UB and I prefer the primeknit of the NMD over the UBs. I don't think comfortableness is the defining factor to what makes a shoe my favorite.
NMDs do have the better silhouette but as I've said before, the only NMD that can compete overall is the PK versions. But I would rather pay $10 more for a more comfortable shoe.

But it is always good to have both in the collection.

I guess depends on how you look at it...  US drop, I think Kith is definitely higher...  Include international, I think they are about the same...  Not 100% sure tho...

True. If what they're saying is true about cny sitting in Asia. Kith wouldn't sit anywhere....
If I wasn't hell bent on trying to getv2 belugas I'd have a pair already... smh

I guess depends on how you look at it...  US drop, I think Kith is definitely higher...  Include international, I think they are about the same...  Not 100% sure tho...

True. If what they're saying is true about cny sitting in Asia. Kith wouldn't sit anywhere....
If I wasn't hell bent on trying to getv2 belugas I'd have a pair already... smh
laugh.gif
 Pick your poison.  Hahaha!  Im still trying to decide if I want to pay resell for OG NMD. 

I don't care what anyone says I prefer the NMD to any version of the Ultra Boost. Obviously YES the Ultra BOOST is more comfortable in the softness of the BOOST midsole but I personally think the NMD is a better looking silhouette than the UB and I prefer the primeknit of the NMD over the UBs. I don't think comfortableness is the defining factor to what makes a shoe my favorite.
EQT Boost > 1.0 UB > OG PB Primeknit > y-3  pure boost >  Adizero primeknit >  biosteel  > nmd>everything else

NMDS are underwhelming  outside of City socks and thouse white mountaineering r2. They're prettymuch the roshe of adidas. basic looking lifestyles

Last edited:
I almost picked up the OGs but decided just going to keep my Tricos and play around customizing them. I think this is chows pair from the NMD thread

NMDs do have the better silhouette but as I've said before, the only NMD that can compete overall is the PK versions. But I would rather pay $10 more for a more comfortable shoe.

But it is always good to have both in the collection.
Frr sure man I can respect that and I agree I do like having a range of BOOST shoes in my collection.

EQT Boost > 1.0 UB > OG PB Primeknit > y-3  pure boost >  Adizero primeknit >  biosteel  > nmd>everything else

NMDS are underwhelming  outside of City socks and thouse white mountaineering r2. They're prettymuch the roshe of adidas. basic looking lifestyles
To each his own.

View media item 2303486

Which EQT Boost are you referring to?

Quote:

Crap is it really that bad? I shouldn't have been lazy and did PP lmao. This all really depends on if they don't feel good on feet. I can afford to wait for a refund if I don't like them, but I'm not widdit if its store credit because that's a bunch of bull.
Just to be safe always choose the "wrong shoe" or "wrong size" in the reasoning according to one CSR. That way when it is scanned it is recorded as a full refund. The "return or gift" is confusing since it doesn't specifically say you will get a GC. That is what I was complaining about. So after numerous calls and supervisors, they finally agreed. Also told them I would call Chase to get involved. Again, lots of wasted time on hold and repeating my explanation to different CSRs.

Hey guys I'm pretty new to the whole Boost game , I just got my first pair last week. Is 310$ shipped for a the Core Black 1.0 and Navy 2.0 DS considered a okay price, or can they be had for cheaper? Thanks guys

Hey guys I'm pretty new to the whole Boost game , I just got my first pair last week. Is 310$ shipped for a the Core Black 1.0 and Navy 2.0 DS considered a okay price, or can they be had for cheaper? Thanks guys
Damn man I know you're late to the party, but that's expensive. I would just go with 3.0s. Unless you mean for both then COP. Really look on grailed, stockx, goat, ebay, etc before overpaying for colorways that sat on shelves for a while.
Sorry, but why are Pure Boosts sold out?
Lmao resellers think they're slick.

Back
Top Bottom