ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All jokes aside these will sell out just like every other pair. And facts are although there will be a ton of pairs released there will be even more people that don't get them or won't have access to them. I can see resell on these settling in the 240-250 range. Depending on how they look in person I may cop two pairs under retail. We will see later today.

250 is high. max I see is 230 with most going around the 215-220. Which makes the sellers only getting their money back. Penny is normally right on if not over normal resell.

Which is what alot of these "resellers" needs to start realizing.

Last edited:
250 is high. max I see is 230 with most going around the 215-220. Which makes the sellers only getting their money back. Penny is normally right on if not over normal resell.

Which is what alot of these "resellers" needs to start realizing.

Yeah we will see. Crazier things have happened.

Hey. Just a quick question... I placed an order on footpatrol and it's been a week since the dispatch email and tracking info but the tracking numbers still have no records found.

Am I just being impatient? I figured at least something would pop up when trying to track the package.
I ordered Wool NMDs last december from them and it took awhile as well. Just have to be patient. If anything, email them. They're quick to reply

Hey. Just a quick question... I placed an order on footpatrol and it's been a week since the dispatch email and tracking info but the tracking numbers still have no records found.

Am I just being impatient? I figured at least something would pop up when trying to track the package.
Happened to my Y-3 retro. I contacted them and they offered full refund.

ive been a Paul Pogba fan for a little while, hated when he went ManU :lol: told myself id try and grab his pure control boosts but of course missed out. I was surprised to see prices on goat so low, my size only $20 over retail, copped with no cares :smokin

Last edited:
MC today.

not a 3
2017 starting off with a lot of money saved :nerd:  

There is not a single 3.0 out that I'm feeling yet. CNY is the only one so far that has piqued my interest, but that's more like a collector's item than something I'd rock often.

Bring on that triple black though.... struck out hard on the 1.0 and the 3.0s don't look too bad from what I've seen so far. 

BTW, think they're ever gonna come out with a 3M 3.0?  :lol:  That one should be pretty damn interesting. 
im also not feeling any of the 3.0's. This shoe blew up so fast, fashion wise. The simplicity if the first model is what got us all hooked.

Has anybody used reshoevn8er products before?
I ordered their $40 kit I believe with the cleaner and laundry bags and brush. Honestly since I was a kid I've always used shout/oxy clean and a tooth brush to clean rubber/leather/cloth material. Only thing their stuff is good for is nubuck and you can get much better nubuck/suede cleaner. All these new sneaker cleaning products are just hype. Crep is awesome though spray it on all my kicks.

man my local was just clueless about the white noise. talking if they would be getting them theyd have gotten them by now. meanwhile they have 10 huge boxes being delivered that they arnt even checking :smh: looks like online of me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom