ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any of you guys own a pair of the UB ATR's? Its been raining a lot and prefer not to get the primeknit on my 1.0's wet when Im out for runs. 

Would like to know if its really water resistant to some extent where that outer liner on the toes are at. Is it also primeknit underneath? Same comfort?

Last edited:
View media item 2311056

Just got home with these guys and damn. When I first put them on I almost thought they were more comfortable than my UBs. For $45 I'd definitely rather get these than the Kiths. Awesome shoe, glad I picked them up. Went TTS because half size down felt pretty tight width wise. I have a little toe room but it's not a big deal. Gonna rock these all winter!

$45 where?

any of you guys own a pair of the UB ATR's? Its been raining a lot and prefer not to get the primeknit on my 1.0's wet when Im out for runs. 

Would like to know if its really water resistant to some extent where that outer liner on the toes are at. Is it also primeknit underneath? Same comfort?
ATR is purely gimmick. Upper PK on toe will be compromised if you decide to run in the rain. plus it's same outsole as regular UBs so expect some slip and slide.

Good heads up!

Tempted to gun for the 9 but not sure if it'd fit. If I got a 9.5 in the Kith UB, I should probably do the same for this right?
Uncaged feel too snug for me if I'd deviate from my normal UB size. Some folks on here have .5sz down from their caged UB size which caged UB size is the preferred size for Kith UBs.

You can take the risk or wait til you can find the correct size.

Uncaged feel too snug for me if I'd deviate from my normal UB size. Some folks on here have .5sz down from their caged UB size which caged UB size is the preferred size for Kith UBs.

You can take the risk or wait til you can find the correct size.
Gotcha. I'll probably wait it out just in case then. Thanks!

anyone here ever used sneakersER's white midsole pen to paint their boost? thought of getting one to paint my EQT boost midsole. turning brown after stepping on mud and not cleaning them in time..

Has anyone seen these womens "Mystery Blue" 3.0s in a size 12 or 12.5 (11-11.5 mens)? Dying to get a pair, way better then the Royal or Navy men's 3.0 IMO.

Local website here in New Zealand just opened up a raffle for orders from last year that were cancelled due to bots or they never got collected by winners. Bunch of Yeezy 350/750 , Kith Mids, NMD masterminds, Pharells etc. Love when companies do stuff like this, more companies need to follow suit
nerd.gif
call them and ask them to backdoor to you

Local website here in New Zealand just opened up a raffle for orders from last year that were cancelled due to bots or they never got collected by winners. Bunch of Yeezy 350/750 , Kith Mids, NMD masterminds, Pharells etc. Love when companies do stuff like this, more companies need to follow suit :nerd: .

Which one? LOADED?

PM me i got families there that i can ask to join the raffles :lol:

EDIT: I got at least 20+ people joined in for the KITH sz 10 lol.. fingers crossed

Last edited:
hey guys, gold or silver medal UBs are long gone online for retail, right? im guessing only resell now?

also, I wear an 11 and find them perfect. would going to 11.5 be too roomie?

thanks in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom