ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My local Ralph's.

So bomb. Doesnt get overly greasy when you leave it out or have left overs. Perfect seasoning.
had a feeling it was gonna be a socal grocery store.

We don't have a Ralph's up here but good to know I can get some decent chicken when I am down there.

had a feeling it was gonna be a socal grocery store.

We don't have a Ralph's up here but good to know I can get some decent chicken when I am down there.
I think safeway is ralphs but idk if they share their secret recipe

*edit - nope different

Last edited:
but you gotta be trolling if you said people ONLY liked Night Cargos because they can't afford Trace Cargo resale

Bruh ... really .. never said they can't afford resale I said most people would go after night since they weren't able to get trace and not willing to pay resale ? Some did say they passed on trace to go after night which is cool , I personally feel trace looks overall better then night, I guess you still hurt about that comment ... move it along it's imo if people diasagree then so be it ... I rather stick to trace then pay resell for olives that's imo ... but I can't afford it ? Lol

Last edited:
Bruh ... really .. never said they can't afford resale I said most people would go after night since they weren't able to get trace and not willing to pay resale ? Some did say they passed on trace to go after night which is cool , I personally feel trace looks overall better then night, I guess you still hurt about that comment ... move it along it's imo if people diasagree then so be it ... I rather stick to trace then pay resell for olives that's imo ... but I can't afford it ? Lol

that backdoor restock like the TB 1.0 
laugh.gif

Do you guys think I can fit a size 10.5 in the eqt 93/17's if I'm a 10.5 in ub 1.0's but I'm a size 10 in just about everything else.
Thanks in adavance 8)

Oh I was just trolling. There was that guy yesterday who said anyone who liked NC over TC was just too cheap to pay resale 
roll.gif
I'm not going to insult anyone who pays resale 

its not my money

but to say you are cheap for not paying over box price is very juvenile

I'm not going to insult anyone who pays resale 

its not my money

but to say you are cheap for not paying over box price is very juvenile
The way the sneaker world is nowadays sets people up for comments like that.  If you're not "prepared" to pay resell then you're considered "cheap".  

Despite the fact every pair of sneakers is roughly around $200 nowadays, it's sad that it's come to that way of thinking.  

I was generalizing a conversation that I wasn't a part of yesterday, I wouldn't quote me. Anyway I think we've given homeboy 2 days of flak for it now 

Back
Top Bottom