ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey thanks for the reply but when did I mention Bieber lmao?

I also do not own a single pair of yeezys. Would never wear a 750 EVER and only some of the first 350s look good imo but still not interested. I prefer the silhouette of the UB.

It's all good though bro not trying to rustle any jimmies, just seeing the same posts play out everytime before and after a release got me triggered lol. Just got back from shooting some hoops I'm chill now mate :wink:

All good.

I'd allow anyone to punch me in the face if i ever wore 750's. Nobody can tell me those look good.

After seeing everyone post pictures of their 93/17's I'm extremely jealous. I've been trying to find a reasonable price pair but everyone wants a bit much. $220 is my limit. If anyone knows of or sees a size 10 or 10.5 for sale please let me know :nerd:

Finally found time to catch up on 6 pages mobile tonight and saw:
-supermarket food reviews
-mysterious cny restock
-eqt debate

And best post goes to "it's legit if I state it's fake. I got ripped off, now to rip someone else off". Thank you for posting. Good laughs.

Just thought it was odd since I don't recall Rise doing that type of stuff.
Had to double check my invoice to make sure I didn't overlook if they marked it up $10.
They a good company to me so far. Shipped fast and didn't have any issues.

The markups been showing up quite a few times. First came across the trend on NMDs. Now just totally ignoring their website. Must be taking lessons from Doneness. Been working for them.

Does anyone know insoles that come close to the ub insoles?
Had a pair of ub insoles in my nmd pk. And it was a difference like night and day compared to without them.
But after the ub broke in a bit I putzen the insoles back in the ub.
So now i'm looking for a replacement insole for the nmd..
Thanks in Advance

This is the CW I like the most tbh 

But I think an upcoming collab will use this color as the base so don't know If i should get them already
They $10 cheaper than the others as well which I don't understand.

Yo@casper-take lots of pics of u and ur fam wearing that HEAT! I'm sure down the road, your youngin will treasure those pictures/sneakers, due to the nostalgia of his past, over and beyond anything else. You're definitely a very "cool dad"

I'd say, keep the pairs that you remember your son wearing the most or the pairs that bring about the best memories of your son's childhood, and bronze them as a keepsake to hand down to him, when the time comes.

I'm a teacher and i LOVE it when littttttle kiddos have on some HEAT, even tho much of the time, they dont realize what's on their feet. I always smile& think to myself, "that kid has some dope parents." Cheers NT [emoji]127867[/emoji]

I'm sure someone already ask but can someone please tell me if the chinese label tag on the 3.0 box are legit? I've seen two different labels, just want to make sure before I make my purchase on ebay, thx NT

Passing on Pureboosts. They peaked my interest at first but haven't really caught my interest since.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie... I caught myself last nite singing "CHUNKY...looking for the girls with the big ol BOOST" 

Yep. Woe is me.

Back
Top Bottom