ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Came back from watching another moment in history and damn that was a crazy game. That Edelman catch tho 
nerd.gif

So we can't talk about the football game even though Adidas closely tied a shoe release to Halftime which was part of the sport/game/SuperBowl?

I think that's very on topic in this situation.

Even though the thread goes off course, it always comes back to UBs/Boost talk.

I did as well :wink:

It was a pre-order and I got the email saying congrats and any pre-order or backordered items will be shipped once they are in stock.

So basically it's a normal release; you just gotta wait. I want to see how many paint the silver heel tab black on these lol. Not feeling these at all. Im very happy with my Oreos.

Came back from watching another moment in history and damn that was a crazy game. That Edelman catch tho :nerd:

So we can't talk about the football game even though Adidas closely tied a shoe release to Halftime which was part of the sport/game/SuperBowl?

I think that's very on topic in this situation.

Even though the thread goes off course, it always comes back to UBs/Burger talk.

Fixed

DesD1 DesD1 I agree, but it doesn't take long to go from the main topic to completely off topic in a very short time. We have no problem with some off topic discussions as it catches the interest of many at the moment, but with a great game as the SB, it can quickly become the main discussion and completely derail the thread.

I through a reminder before the thread progressed to complete football talk.

I'm not trying to be a party-pooper, just making sure things don't get completely off topic.

DesD1 DesD1 I agree, but it doesn't take long to go from the main topic to completely off topic in a very short time. We have no problem with some off topic discussions as it catches the interest of many at the moment, but with a great game as the SB, it can quickly become the main discussion and completely derail the thread.

I'm not trying to be a party-pooper, just making sure things don't get completely off topic.

You're cool peoples. I'm sure nobody has hard feelings towards you, dear leader. Meth on the other hand... I'm sure we've all have Some kind of run-in with him and have mixed feelings.

Tbh a few pages off topic discussion wouldnt hurt. We always comeback to the boost talk especially if there is a new cw floating.

@DesD1 I agree, but it doesn't take long to go from the main topic to completely off topic in a very short time. We have no problem with some off topic discussions as it catches the interest of many at the moment, but with a great game as the SB, it can quickly become the main discussion and completely derail the thread.

Don't worry bud, that's why the regulars are on here and stay on here. And even some such as myself are on here for the most part of the day.

Even some who lurk or visit occasionally know the bond in here and inside jokes we have but it never steers any far away from what the thread is titled.

@DesD1 I agree, but it doesn't take long to go from the main topic to completely off topic in a very short time. We have no problem with some off topic discussions as it catches the interest of many at the moment, but with a great game as the SB, it can quickly become the main discussion and completely derail the thread.

Understandable. It's not like you said no more you just said let get back on topic. No harm no foul.

As mentioned, I was merely giving a reminder and that we don't mind a little off topic discussions from time-to-time as long as the main topic gets back on track per thread.

We appreciate anyone who understands that and doesn't take it personal.

Admins and us Mods aren't out to close threads, suspend, remove members from the thread, or ban them from the site just because, we only do it if the circumstances calls for it.

We are just like you and like to see good things happening in each thread.

Went from checking this thread daily to maybe once every couple weeks. This thread is suffocating under too much entitlement. 
damn miss you in here. I only see  a handful of people in here from the bay. The rest must be lurking. 
laugh.gif

As mentioned, I was merely giving a reminder and that we don't mind a little off topic discussions from time-to-time as long as the main topic gets back on track per thread.

Admins and us Mods aren't out to close threads, suspend, remove members from the thread, or ban them from the site just because, we only do it if the circumstances calls for it.

Cool thanks.

I believe we do just fine in here and everyone who comes in here and visits only complains that this thread moves fast. Other than that, nothing but praises that I've seen for folks in here being helpful with various boost knowledge.

If anything may seem off-topic or out of pocket, I'll be sure to forward any of that to you with that 'flag' button.

Good to hear that. Cheers and have a good day.

Cool thanks.

I believe we do just fine in here and everyone who comes in here and visits only complains that this thread moves fast. Other than that, nothing but praises that I've seen for folks in here being helpful with various boost knowledge.

If anything may seem off-topic or out of pocket, I'll be sure to forward any of that to you with that 'flag' button.

Anything related to jimbeam is worth to be flagged.

Anything related to jimbeam is worth to be flagged.
I gave that dude a chance when he first started in here then he started with that college degree stuff and that's when I continue to scroll down when I see that name pop up.

Mr. Dad Shoe gets the same treatment.

I gave that dude a chance when he first started in here then he started with that college degree stuff and that's when I continue to scroll down when I see that name pop up.

Mr. Dad Shoe gets the same treatment.

He was also the one who is doing a frankenstein dad shoe. Smh.

He was also the one who is doing a frankenstein dad shoe. Smh.
Yea I don't mind that. He can waste his money on that. And also curious to see the final result. Be some entertainment if they end up looking like a lego replica of the actual shoe.

Yea I don't mind that. He can waste his money on that. And also curious to see the final result. Be some entertainment if they end up looking like a lego replica of the actual shoe.

I doubt he was really doing that. He is a troll. Don't believe what he says.

Back
Top Bottom