ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Was just testing some things out on SNS and seems they have a cart timer.

Is this new?
Not new.

In fact, once traffic starts slamming the site when people catch wind of the drop, the timer won't matter. If it's like the usual consortium/yzy **** show, chances are high you'll be greeted by 00:00 and an empty cart or a ghost charge. 

You're 1/2 right now. Bacon is overrated.

raw

cart timer also doesn't mean much on SNS because you can still get cartjacked within that time period or you can successully checkout within that time period and still get cancelled/oversold or it can even say the product is reserved in your cart with a timer and say that the item is actually out of stock but still in your cart

agreed and still mad to this day I didnt get my size and had to sell them :smh:

Still extremely happy I could camp for 3 hours at my local spot and be number 5 in line so I could easily walk in and choose my size haha. The hype here has grown a lot since then though so I don't think I could do that today.

lol you can't camp for 3 hours and say easily walk in and get my size. Thats reserved for waking up late and randomly strolling to the mall to cop

Just thinking:
ADC has a 10 min timer cart hold.
Sometimes captcha.
SNS gonna have a 20-30 min timer cart hold?
Wild.

Pay insane resell prices only to get them a few days early and before all these wannabe reseller kids undercut each other, sounds right

Back
Top Bottom