ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Their app still sucks as much as the regular website platform.
That's the first time Ive used it. So basically, once you're in, you have to be lucky enough for it to read your damn figure print the first time or you're SOL? Kinda threw me for a loop when it wouldn't read. Next option I saw was at the bottom to add a card ...

That's the first time Ive used it. So basically, once you're in, you have to be lucky enough for it to read your damn figure print the first time or you're SOL? Kinda threw me for a loop when it wouldn't read. Next option I saw was at the bottom to add a card ...

Did you set up everything prior to release and turn on?
Always get the read, processing then L.

Glad to hit on the first frenzy... Hit on SS for a 12.5 which was too big so I sold it and bought a 12 when they hit $375 on StockX... Nice to get another pair for retail

Got the shipping address error on the second try with Frenzy.

No issue earlier in the morning or when I ate from SS earlier in the week.

Last edited:
Got my first W on frenzy on the 2nd drop. After missing the first one and countless others I was starting to think it wasn't possible on that app. Glad I proved my self wrong

Last edited:

do u guys think i'd lie to random strangers on the internet? SMH. 
mad.gif

all pairs shipped from goat within 1-2 days. seems they were already at the warehouse when i bought them. im assuming goat randomly dropped a FSR for retail.

#teamretail
Let's see some proof of these "retail" purchases.

Back
Top Bottom