ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didnt see this here so I'll post it 
laugh.gif

agreed. Seems more and more like the UB 1.0 and NMD 1.0 was a flash in a pan type success...been al downhill from there

then nike goes and hits us with that awesome air max retro line up for air max day
Just need the Atmos and Im good for March 
laugh.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong the sizing chart is based on the previous model which is prime knit so does it differ with the new model being sorta like a mesh infuse ?
Great inquiry. From folks that have posted their pairs on here said they fit size-wise like last year's.

agreed. Seems more and more like the UB 1.0 and NMD 1.0 was a flash in a pan type success...been al downhill from there

then nike goes and hits us with that awesome air max retro line up for air max day
Just need the Atmos and Im good for March :lol:

man those atmos...the multi color flyknit am90s....the og red 1s.....even pics of the masters don't look bad...

Supreme trying to overtake ADC as worst site this morning. At this point I really dont know which is worse, neither can seem to handle the traffic and their automated bot protection stuff 100% doesnt work on either.

Last edited:
Fully expecting the cancellation at this point. I wish they'd hurry so I can cop them off another site. :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom