ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sucks living on the west coast because of shoes? Come on man.

Best coast.
no doubt, discussions on burgers keeps my head straight after all these late night/early morning drops on ADC/YS the last couple weeks. Planning on hitting rutts this weekend too!

People only say easy when they got their pairs smh

People who deliberately post such an "easy cop" are attention seeking dumbF*s. Have more respect for people after cop who say do this, do that, this might work and check this info. That's being a contributing regular member of thread.
Dropping in last moments, asking for spoon fed info and loudly bragging about pickup gets you on the sh*t list. F* them and the zebra rode in on.

Only thing you ever see HB post is ":pimp: " and "Resell Lit"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

True. Respect.

Last edited:
People who deliberatley post such an "easy cop" are attention seeking dumbF*s. Have more respect for people after cop whi say do this, do that, this might work and check this info. That's being a contributing regular member of thread.
Dropping in last moments, asking for spoon fed info and loudly bragging about pickup gets you on the sh*t list. F* them and the zebra rode in on.

True. Respect.
Hard cop tbh...

No chance on initial drop.

Took about 25-30 min of random restocks to finally hit a restock with about 5 sizes, one was my size and I was able to cart.

Lots of refreshing :smile:

2 pending charges from END for the Iniki.. no email.. did i miss out?
Depends...  My confirmation email from a different boutique sent confirmation almost 12 hours later... 
laugh.gif
  I panicked and copped another pear from a different shop.

Back
Top Bottom