ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Repped for the Felton joke 
laugh.gif
Would love to see how the Protege stock went after Al Harrington came out with those. Or Starburys 
roll.gif

Any suggestions on a shoe cleaner and protectant?  Heard great things from Crep Protect and Jason Markk, but can't decide which one to get.
Isn't one a cleaner (Markk) and the other to protect (Crep)? Those are usually separate issues, and supposedly both work. I use a cleaner from Footlocker/Champs, its cheaper and i don't care that much

Any suggestions on a shoe cleaner and protectant?  Heard great things from Crep Protect and Jason Markk, but can't decide which one to get.

Jason Markk works well imo, not used any other special cleaner. Any waterproofing spray for shoes should do the job

Isn't one a cleaner (Markk) and the other to protect (Crep)? Those are usually separate issues, and supposedly both work. I use a cleaner from Footlocker/Champs, its cheaper and i don't care that much
I think Crep also has shoe cleaners.  I wrote Crep Protect because I was watching their videos earlier and they were cleaning some shoes 
tongue.gif

Was able to catch a restock in the city.

Asked how many they had and let's just say these are more GR than you think.

Switched out the laces and they look much better than stock.

*Also black knit as with past generations fit a little more snug than other CWs. However, this one is a good snug since 3.0 is a little loose for me. I wish all 3.0s felt like this one.

View media item 2360880

What city ?

Last edited:

*Also black knit as with past generations fit a little more snug than other CWs. However, this one is a good snug since 3.0 is a little loose for me. I wish all 3.0s felt like this one.
Are those just 3m laces?

View media item 2360880
Looks dope. What laces are they?

Thanks for the post/headsup, finally got my 11 
smokin.gif

Sold out of 10.5s as of 1:30PM

Last edited:

Damn you drop everything and head over? That was fast.

there's probably a wave a lurkers on their way now lol
laugh.gif

Sneakeraddet, holler at that #teamlate one time.
I work 5 min away on Market Street. There were 3 or so people trying them on as I purchased my pair, but the cashier said there had been a steady stream. They had just run out of 10.5s but yea, I think they have plenty of pairs.

damn, I see you concepts. gone before they're up

and go figure, HB was a minute before the tweet :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom