ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure if black AW's fit the same as the white ones, but I got my white .5 down and they're perfect.
i think it would be slightly different?

There's elastic lacing system, heel tab, etc, would it make them snugger?

is it feel nice with .5 down? i mean the shoes have narrower parts in the middle of the shoes, right?

hope you cop something worth all that discount. 
Was looking for something but people have too inflated resell prices to make it 'worth' it.
I got 57 mins to find trace cargos so I can get 10% eBay bucks and use coupon.

As dumb as it sounds, actually spent the last couple hours actively researching ebay on what to use the discount and ebucks on. Even tried to arbitrage UB and Jordan 1 prices for flip, but the markup numbers were not worth effort. Finally decided on picking something at least under retail: WM NMD or uncaged UB Kolor.
Uncaged UB Kolor won. Better blue camo colorway.
View media item 2362610

Last edited:
LOL 
I've spent a little under a grand this year so far. I think I've kept myself in check
nerd.gif
yea, this year is already stacking up for me too.. and I swore I was gonna make more "meaningful" purchases =\

Ive copped

2 pairs of 3.0s 

OG NMDs

BRED V2s

SNS x SS UBs

Stan Smiths (gotta have them)

Pure Boosts 

WM NMD's

Y-3 xrays 

and its only MARCH 
embarassed.gif

Yup told myself I would be cooling off for 2017  but Ive bought 9 UB's for myself, 2 for my girl, 1 for my brother. 
eek.gif

hope you cop something worth all that discount. 
Was looking for something but people have too inflated resell prices to make it 'worth' it.
I got 57 mins to find trace cargos so I can get 10% eBay bucks and use coupon.

As dumb as it sounds, actually spend the last couple hours actively researching ebay on what to use the discount and ebucks on. Even tried to arbitrage UB and Jordan 1 prices for flip, but the markup numbers were not worth effort. Finally decided on picking something at least under retail: WM NMD or uncaged UB Kolor.

A wins a win man. For me it was either tbs or trace cargos and tbs won bc of a better deal. But we all went crazy today when that code got posted. People were trying to find anything and I think even drisk bought a hoodie bc he couldn't find a pair to cop :lol:

Last edited:
As dumb as it sounds, actually spend the last couple hours actively researching ebay on what to use the discount and ebucks on. Even tried to arbitrage UB and Jordan 1 prices for flip, but the markup numbers were not worth effort. Finally decided on picking something at least under retail: WM NMD or uncaged UB Kolor.
That's a nice pair. Passed on them because of the shiny heel cup. But everything else on the shoe is nice.

That's a nice pair. Passed on them because of the shiny heel cup. But everything else on the shoe is nice.

Old habits die hard: really wanted to arbitrage flip a Jordan or UB and couldn't find a good deal. Even came across couple listings that blatantly advertised the coupon.
The blue camo reminds me of the nmd one.
But no way in hell I'd pay resell however nice looking for that one.

And I've been looking for an avi too. I think I just found it bc it's how I feel every time I leave this thread.

The 3rd movie kinda weak, but one of my top fave movie series ever. Do it, it's original and never seen.
View media item 2362629

Old habits die hard: really wanted to arbitrage flip a Jordan or UB and couldn't find a good deal. Even came across couple listings that blatantly advertised the coupon.
The blue camo reminds me of the nmd one.
But no way in hell I'd pay resell however nice looking for that one.

And I've been looking for an avi too. I think I just found it bc it's how I feel every time I leave this thread.

The 3rd movie kinda weak, but one of my top fave movie series ever. Do it, it's original and never seen.
View media item 2362629

My favorite movies ever bro. Even love the third one despite all the hate it gets. It has its moments.

Last edited:
I'm disappointed in my TB 3.0. Got the same size as all my 1.0's and it's just too snug. Pretty comparable to the constricting feeling of my 3M's and Silver LTD's. My Oreo 3.0's in the same size are much looser.

Will probably need to take out the insole and wear thin socks.
Silver ltd really going for more than 3 bills?
Crazy. I had a hard time selling an extra pair for retail last year.

Back
Top Bottom