ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liverpool people are cool, right?  Probably the kind of people that would never ever try to sell fake boosts. 

Liverpool people are cool, right?  Probably the kind of people that would never ever try to sell fake boosts. 

All places have fakes bud. But using PP will atleast protect you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's pick up posts next week. :D

Can I join the party even if its not from ebay? :lol:

Sure. But the real question is why didn't you take advantage of the deal? :lol: I hopped on right when I got home.

Sure. But the real question is why didn't you take advantage of the deal? :lol: I hopped on right when I got home.

Ask @pg62 to find me a deal for WM. I was about to sleep because it was already 3 in the morning when the code popped out. He found one but when I woke up my bid for stockx was already accepted. So..... cant cop twice. :lol:

Ask @pg62 to find me a deal for WM. I was about to sleep because it was already 3 in the morning when the code popped out. He found one but when I woke up my bid for stockx was already accepted. So..... cant cop twice. :lol:

Just make an exception if you find a deal and hold back next month.But I completely understand if you cannot. :evil:

Last edited:

debating on the trip black
Brands/customers have played that triple black **** all the way out over the past few years

nicer drops coming am glad I didnt cop those have enough UB3

RE north UK: The friendliest English people live in and around Liverpool hands down

Last edited:

Liverpool people are good (I'm one), can't discount fakes but I'd doubt it. I've not seen any obvious ones on feet around here for one. Secondly, this city is primarily about terrace kicks and air max. Boost is popular but not remotely hyped so I'd be surprised if someone had gotten burnt and wanted to offload a pair of fakes either.

Champs is releasing the TB tomorrow . Debating lining up to get them. Hoping most people got them by now so the lines not crazy

Sizing question. My TTS is a 10 and I'm looking to pick up my first pair of CS1 off eBay with the code, would I be okay with a 9.5? Thanks in advance

That eBay coupon showed up less than an hour after I paid for my Trace Cargos. A little upsetting.

Sole links just tweeted the ebay code 
roll.gif

glad i joined the code train last night as sellers raised price by 30$ :-I

how does the code work for the seller? does his margin get cut?

Back
Top Bottom