ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knit looks very familiar.
What the. It's like an Uncaged UB sock liner + Caged UB knit + Asics Cage 
nerd.gif

Them creams though 
nthat.gif

Thanks and repped, I bought another one for backup. I really, really like the look of these shoes. Someone said people with low/flat arches might not find it to be as comfortable, but my flat arches haven't felt any discomfort yet. Then again I just got them a few days ago and wore one of the pairs once.

From the east coast to CA and box in perfect condition. I'm standing by my opinion. TB 3.0 > 1.0
I'm starting to feel the same. But then I noticed in some pics the TB 3.0 looks blue. 
nerd.gif

Do you own the TB 1.0 as well?

Last edited:

I have a size 11 Night Cargo 3.0 on the way if anyone needs an oop.  I'm looking for an opp myself on the TB 3.0
Could I snag this?? Been trying to catch a restock..

EDIT: Not sure if I read that right.. I don't have TB's but I will take those Night Cargo's if you're just trying to get rid of them..

Last edited:
Need a quick LC on some Trace Cargos. Something that's throwing me off is the 6 black lines on the heel. My other pair has 5 and I recall reading that's an indicator of being fakes or was it 4 or 6 lines? 

Last edited:
@DesD1 is a size 10 there?
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

@drisk34 please don't tell me des is ooping you Zebras???
Yeah SIIIIIIIR haha 

and well it's up to Drisk to disclose that information 

(Just received Drisk tracking info, cause I didn't had any the last couple of days, everything must be ready on Thursday, hopefully as long as that is my "day off" next week)

Back
Top Bottom