ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
smokin.gif

So anybodys wangs that were waiting ship yet? Mine still say waiting for warehouse. Might just call and get my cash back. This is ridiculous. Never even heard back from them after they said it would be 24 hrs
mean.gif
still nothing. let us know what happens when you call them up

The WM R2 NMD come out to like $250 on Undefeated if you're in Cali after taxes and shipping.

Glad I copped from ADC with gift card and a Euro boutique. Much cheaper:

TB UB 3.0 are my new Fav shoes

The PB type pattern is dope on them!
They really were a nice surprise, better than the 1.0 version too.
@reigning I figured you had the navy's already, but if not and you could use a blue pair of ub's then it's a no brainer. Navy's are my personal favorites, but I also don't have nearly what you do in boost options

They really were a nice surprise, better than the 1.0 version too.
@reigning I figured you had the navy's already, but if not and you could use a blue pair of ub's then it's a no brainer. Navy's are my personal favorites, but I also don't have nearly what you do in boost options
Navy 1.0's were the only UB I didn't have.  I just never got around to grabbing a pair 
smile.gif

If you think about it the laces on Ultra Boost aren't even necessary to begin with if you buy the right size

Last edited:
I'm from germany and I'm going to NYC for vacation in 2 weeks.
I planed on buying the CB 1.0 from snapstyle while I'm in New York because they are nearly impossible to get in europe.
But sadly after the eBay coupon days they are out of stock in my size :frown:
Are there any other online/eBay shops in the states that still have cb 1.0 for a (near) retail price?

Back
Top Bottom