ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not bad. If I were the one id take kiths, bred v2s and maybe 250. Lol
I have both. 
nerd.gif

My zebra trade has successfully gone through. Also received $150 on top
It's sad those are like the only 2 colors i vaguely care about in yeezys and recent UBs besides triple black.

I don't wanna pay resale for either rn though and they seem to only be going up and I'm a 12 so people go BONKERS in resale for some reason.

Nice pick up either way

Last edited:
no email for us yet @DesD1 and I just checked the track my order page and it said the warehouse is now prepping the order

Damn thats whats up :pimp:. Not especially pissed that I missed out cause wasnt sure about keeping them to begin with but I got something nice coming in instead. Hopefully they check out.

2 year old leftover stock? :wow:

Just speculating. Haha. No difference to me if they do or don't restock.

JD sports (owns both Footpatrol and Size?) has crazy stuff they hold onto in their stockrooms for some reason. Footpatrol restocked both turtle doves and pirate black 350s a few months ago.

no email for us yet @DesD1 and I just checked the track my order page and it said the warehouse is now prepping the order
Sweet lord glad not to wake up with a cancellation :D 

Got a whole Bag of D* jokes ready for your debut public on feet. Tank gets a pass for first on feet pics cause he's such a shoe fashionista. You're just thirsty.

Only good thing coming is maybe the parleys and the cb with the leather cage 

Parley Ultra Boost:
Still think they look different from the video ones on display.
View media item 2366088Sole-Collector article:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.**...didas-ultra-boost-blue-men-women-release-date

I guess that...

Understand the sentiment, but had a bad flashback to MasterDegreeMind's not so brief Legals. Dude did pop up little time ago wondering why people bought even from lowkey Eastern Euro stores. Even though uncaged, product availability and price didn't occur to him. Duh.

View media item 2365948My zebra trade has successfully gone through. Also received $150 on top

You won that one. My sizes. Great trade.

Got a whole Bag of D* jokes ready for your debut public on feet. Tank gets a pass for first on feet pics cause he's such a shoe fashionista. You're just thirsty.
Parley Ultra Boost:
Still think they look different from the video ones on display.

Understand the sentiment, but had a bad flashback to MasterDegreeMind's not so brief Legals. Dude did pop up little time ago wondering why people bought even from lowkey Eastern Euro stores. Even though uncaged, product availability and price didn't occur to him. Duh.

roll.gif
I can see why
embarassed.gif
. No Master's here, just bachelors- I'll be more mindful of my run-on posts. Also, that pair of Parley's is the pair that I would want

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom