ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richard's just hit me with that cancel L for night cargos
What size did you order? I ordered 2 size 11s (separate orders) and got a cancellation email on 1.  Crossing my fingers for 1 pear to come through.  

On a side note, I also got a cancellation email on the Core Black 2.0s I ordered from them a few days prior.  I called customer service and was able to get a $30 reward card from them 
smokin.gif

Hey guys can I get a quick LC? I bought these from footlocker a year ago. Never wore them and stored them away in the closet. Decided to sell them on GOAT. GOAT sent them back saying that the size tag inside the shoe isn't cleanly placed on and that they could not authenticate it. I checked it and it does seem to be very sloppily done by Adidas as some of the corners aren't fully adhered to the shoe, but I don't know of any reason these would be considered fake. 

Hey guys can I get a quick LC? I bought these from footlocker a year ago. Never wore them and stored them away in the closet. Decided to sell them on GOAT. GOAT sent them back saying that the size tag inside the shoe isn't cleanly placed on and that they could not authenticate it. I checked it and it does seem to be very sloppily done by Adidas as some of the corners aren't fully adhered to the shoe, but I don't know of any reason these would be considered fake. 
They're real. That's just GOAT being GOAT's annoying as*. They just stopped a dudes order because the insole was "misshapen" on a pair of yeezys.

Last edited:

Why would you need LC if you know you purchased it from FootLocker? I'll take them off your hands if you don't mind. 

those look fake, no fuzz on the front of the toe, color looks off too, close fake though

Wow how long were those Turtle Doves sitting on the size? restock? People still monitoring for TDs??

Last edited:

Why would you need LC if you know you purchased it from FootLocker? I'll take them off your hands if you don't mind. 
Exactly. Just concerned because they said they weren't legit. Wanted to show you guys to see if there was anything wrong. Sorry mate. 

Wow how long were those Turtle Doves sitting on the size? restock? People still monitoring for TDs??
Probably just monitoring yeezys in general (350,750). They appeared to be up for a while but they were likely gone within a minute or 2 (if that). I wasn't that far behind and was able to cart a few different sizes but couldn't get to the last checkout page (to submit order).

Last edited:

These aren't returned. I bought them right when they were placed on display. 
Nah I was agreeing with you. They're real. I was talking to the guy who asked why you would need a LC if you bought them at Foot Locker. And I was saying because people can return fakes.

They're real. That's just GOAT being GOAT's annoying as*. They just stopped a dudes order because the insole was "misshapen" on a pair of yeezys.
Pretty sure the fake creams look obviously bad compared to the ones you sent to goat. That's unfortunate though.. Just curious, how much were you trying to sell it to them for?

Back
Top Bottom