ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thanks yall! 
nthat.gif

seems resell is kind of dead on all new boosts for the most part
Maybe because folks setting even GRs are ridiculous resell price points.

I wonder how many resellers have ace pure controls collecting dust while they wait for someone to cash out $400+

Last edited:

Maybe because folks setting even GRs are ridiculous resell price points.

I wonder how many resellers have ace pure controls collecting dust while they wait for someone to cash out $400+
All of them those m******* 

Feel good alert issued in the greater DMV area. TW 3.0 came in. Nothing special I know but love the clean triple white look. Now if I could just come up on some TB UB

Nice collection. 

I just wanna go back to all times i saw 1.0's sitting and pick them up :smh:
I've posted this before, I can't even find a color I like in ultra boost easily after release date, they sell out. I'm remembering having 6 pairs of black 3Ms, not at once but each time not really feeling them and letting them go, also how easy it was to cart Tee Time UB on SNS and passing on them because they'll get dirty quick, no regrets, but back then some we're not sold on paying roughly $200 on a quite new sneaker called the Ultra Boost.

Last edited:
Snapstyle order came in. Didn't get involved in the cb and white 1.0 ish

Always down to get uncaged on the low low.

Edit: Curbs the TC and NC 3.0 cops.

Last edited:
Just got these in, lovin em

View media item 2369823

Still don't get that drop. Of all shops, EB is the only spot that had them. Odd
Dope.. More I see these more I like them and regret passing.

How's resell on these things? Seeing on feet makes me want a pair

Do you guys like them because of the Kith collab name? Because you can get a similar colorway for below retail if you look hard enough. There are also the Raven trail boosts that look good as well.

I've posted this before, I can't even find a color I like in ultra boost easily after release date, they sell out. I'm remembering having 6 pairs of black 3Ms, not at once but each time not really feeling them and letting them go, also how easy it was to cart Tee Time UB on SNS and passing on them because they'll get dirty quick, no regrets, but back then some we're not sold on paying roughly $200 on a quite new sneaker called the Ultra Boost.

Your name speaks for itself. You definitely bamboozeled yourself letting those reflectives go and passing on SNS. Smh ‍♂️

Do you guys like them because of the Kith collab name? Because you can get a similar colorway for below retail if you look hard enough. There are also the Raven trail boosts that look good as well.
Your name speaks for itself. You definitely bamboozeled yourself letting those reflectives go and passing on SNS. Smh ‍♂️
Nah, I wear what I like, finally stuck with my mystery greys and wear them heavily, can't wait to pick up the 3.0 model of them when they release, all the people I sold my 3Ms were going to wear and enjoy them, again no regrets.

Seeing some very nice ebay pickups today: kith trails, uncaged and triple black. If I didn't have the PDS Mids, be all over the trail model. Under rated.
Meanwhile my Kolor uncaged is taking the scenic tour of US.

Ahh, love this cw. One of three uncaged cw's I have. Nice pickup!
Thanks!

I initially passed on them for one, they were flying as they were one of the popular CWs to come out when uncaged was still new. Then didn't want to pay over retail.

Glad I was patient (actually just felt the need to save $50 on any boost and this was the only thing I wanted  
laugh.gif
) since they were copped for below retail. To follow up on yesterday's discussion, these were a 'steal'

Uncaged is my favorite fit outta all boost products out right now but gonna sit the next CWs out. Really liked the brown ones coming out but already got the uncaged trace cargo and don't wanna double up on CWs like that.

Had to transform my uncaged triple white into gym beaters when I noticed that 3M uncaged are pretty much exactly the same. oops.

Seeing some very nice ebay pickups today: kith trails, uncaged and triple black. If I didn't have the PDS Mids, be all over the trail model. Under rated.
Meanwhile my Kolor uncaged is taking the scenic tour of US.
Kolor Uncaged are really dope in person. Just couldn't get down with the MSRP and the shiny heel cup. Favorite part of the shoe is the Box, if that makes sense hahah.

Fingerprint magnet though.

Kolor Uncaged are really dope in person. Just couldn't get down with the MSRP and the shiny heel cup. Favorite part of the shoe is the Box, if that makes sense hahah.

Fingerprint magnet though.

Kolor uc is way nice. Salty I missed on both pairs. Idk why people are sleeping on the uc. I feel like down the road they may be a easier resell pick up. Really tho who knows. Lol

Back
Top Bottom