ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ATMOS L szn today 
Me vs Elephant print this morning:
b2e.gif

Footshop has great customer service but their system isn't the best. Ordered reflective nmd's last week that got cancelled lol. Good luck

Edit: Took them a week to cancel it as well. 

Last edited:

Anyone trying for the Titolo NMD in a few hours?
I'd like to cop them, but I haven't seen any info on the release time. I keep refreshing Titolo's site every few minutes to see if it's for sale.
Dropping at 11AM for me in AZ so about 50 minutes

Titolo will have the most stock of all the consortium shops so this'll be your best bet for copping if you really want em

Dropping at 11AM for me in AZ so about 50 minutes

Titolo will have the most stock of all the consortium shops so this'll be your best bet for copping if you really want em
Wonder how much pairs were sold instore today.. Let's hope theres still a good stock for online.

Y-3 Pureboost Question:

I wear size 12.5 (without insole/snug fit) in the UB CB 1.0. What size would you guys suggest? 11.5 or 12? Thanks

$265 shipped for TC? I beat my current pair wondering if I should double up at that price.
Not terrible. In a year from now when you're seeing possible $400+, you'll be kicking yourself in the butt for not pulling the trigger. 

Last edited:
Got my most coveted ub in the other day. Washed them yesterday and came out great. Paid a little more then I would like but have never been able to find my size. Also was able to pair them with their brother
laugh.gif
. @mdm320

Man you be getting stuff like crazy lately 

Back
Top Bottom