ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man how was adc not able to handle this Ub release but yet yeezys were way smoother....

All the Ub just kept spinning when I was trying to add to cart

Yeah something's going on with ADC lately, never had an issue in the past but the last two drops were full of issues

OK, so i spoke with ADC

Their sales tax table is messed up

They were charging everyone 12% tax

even jersey residents who have no tax

Call n they will adjust

My experience today was fine, just went for MG 3.0s, left it on the product page the night before, heard my alarm, checked time, 7:01am, refreshed page, added to cart, logged on, selected PayPal and went through checkout with immediate e-mail confirmation. Loading was slow from page to page towards submit page but no problems. Charged 8.75% for sales tax, SoCal LA area.

Last edited:

OK, so i spoke with ADC

Call n they will adjust
Repped ! did they say how they will adjust? credit back to paypal/cc ?

ADC been messing up the taxes on my order everytime. (when they decide to actually let me check out). Im not supposed to be paying sales tax on shoes in MA, yet they hit me every time. Luckily its only like $2.

now that I think of it, why do I even support this brand, they wont allow me to check out 80% of the time and when they do, they overcharge me :rofl:

Last edited:
OK, so i spoke with ADC

Call n they will adjust

so they wont adjust it on their own without us calling in? i dont want them messing with my orders until after they ship haha

Last edited:
Almost triple blacks aren't any different than the triple blacks. In that they all feel chunky and big. No sleekness in these 3.0's. Maybe it's the all black and black boost cause other 3.0's I own look better. But to me the feel is off on the black boosts...

now that I think of it, why do I even support this brand, they wont allow me to check out 80% of the time and when they do, they overcharge me
roll.gif
If Boost wasn't so damn comfortable and I didn't work at an Adidas school they wouldn't be getting one cent from me. The 40% discount I get is great, but I can never use the damn thing because their site is trash.

Fight bots and YM to get your size to appear.

Finally get your size and get stuck in Captcha hell.

Get past the Captcha and add something to your cart, and it's not actually there.

Somehow get it into your cart and it logs you out of your account.

Log back into your account and your bag is now empty.

Somehow get your size into the bag and get to checkout page while logged into your account? Congrats! Now try paying!!! You have 10 minutes to defeat this new obstacle course. And once the payment screen fails a couple of times you're now banned by their third-party payment processor and you've wasted well over an hour of your life for absolutely nothing.

Meanwhile, ATC services are selling carts their bots have locked up.

I failed miserably this morning on OG PK NMDs, Leather UBs and even when I tried to just get the TB PBs they had sold out of my sizes. Somehow I was able to actually check out on the sorta-TB UBs, but not before I was charged 3x for them, and then improperly charged tax on top of that. Seriously, Nike figured **** out with their SNKRS Draw.

ADC is flaming garbage.

Back
Top Bottom