ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're all tripping over sales tax lmao.
It's common knowledge that Adidas estimates taxes during checkout and order confirmation. All charges are pending until your order is shipped.
Once your order is shipped, your credit card is charged and sales tax are added (if applicable). If your order ships with sales tax incorrectly then you should call and get it fixed.
Otherwise you just wasting time on the phone, there is nothing to refund.
Here is my order confirmation with sales tax.
View media item 2380528Here is my order shipped without sales tax.
View media item 2380529

Koodo? Is your shipping address based in the US?
What's the date on that 750 purchase?
See if you laugh after actually reading what @AirRaab posted: system wide error TODAY, had to call to get adjustment.

Noticed you too caught the Sales Tax on previous order.
But yours correctly processed.
So no scheisse, you didn't have a problem.
He was giving a headsup for people to pay attention to their order.

OK, so i spoke with ADC
Their sales tax table is messed up
They were charging everyone 12% tax
even jersey residents who have no tax
Call n they will adjust
View media item 2380409
I got a email from ****
ADC doing Tax data base corrections 

Last edited:
View media item 2380605
Surprised to see a pair still available at 1pm today at South Coast Plaza. Grabbed last pair they had, a size 8. I like the true TB 3.0 better, but can see why people would like these more. They definitely stand out more.

Last edited:
adidas definitely defecated on Air Max Month in just one single day... everyone is happy
Not me. I stayed up all night trying every link I could find on here and on twitter for the Arrows and struck out. Got close a few times on adc using SM to cart, but could not get payment done quick enough even with paypal one touch and got cart jacked multiple times and gave up after 30 minutes.

Surprised to see a pair still available at 1pm today at South Coast Plaza. Grabbed last pair they had, a size 8. I like the true TB 3.0 better, but can see why people would like these more. They definitely stand out more.
How do these fit? Was not able to get my size, but did manage to get half size down.

Just got back from 16 days in Europe. Never walked so much in my life. Took 2 pairs of Ultra Boosts.
smokin.gif

Feet were done but would have been worse without the boost.
I took my CB 1.0 to europe last year and they were beat when I came back. 

How do these fit? Was not able to get my size, but did manage to get half size down.
Essentially TTS for a looser fit or 1/2 size down for pretty snug fit for me. I wear 8.5 in 1.0's. 

8.5 in the 3.0s is better fit for me. 8 is fine, but I need to wear thinner socks or my pinky rubs a little on the inner toe cap. 

Hope that helps.

i wonder if adidas intentionally messes with sizes so people have to buy multiple times to get right fit…on that note anyone sitting on SZ 12 ltd 3.0 grey leather caged summ bioch and the fit is twacked shoot me PM

Back
Top Bottom