ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wonder if adidas intentionally messes with sizes so people have to buy multiple times to get right fit…on that note anyone sitting on SZ 12 ltd 3.0 grey leather caged summ bioch and the fit is twacked shoot me PM

I usually buy two sizes for clothes I order online and return the one that doesn't fit. Surprisingly, I do not do the same for shoes because shoes are actually way more consistent and with Adidas it is hard to even get one size. :\

Last edited:
Any online releases left in the upcoming hours/days for black leather cages? ADC cart looped me this AM :x

Thanks in advance NT fam.

How many in here were able to cop the UB Core Black Leather Cages off of ADC today?
I copped, but im pretty sure its backordered.. added that to cart, then tried to get MG 3.0 until i realized there is a limit of 1 EA and add to the fact that there were no cart holds!!! I just checked out and received order confirm. shortly after.

Last edited:

I copped, but im pretty sure its backordered.. added that to cart, then tried to get MG 3.0 until i realized there is a limit of 1 EA and add to the fact that there were no cart holds!!! I just checked out and received order confirm. shortly after.
Hopefully not. Order Confirmation is a pretty good indicator of success. I just wanted to gauge how difficult it was since my checkout was flawless. 

I didn't even try
laugh.gif
Not surprised 
laugh.gif

But they're a good pair of black UBs if you're just starting on the BOOSTs.

Im growing to like on the grey leather UB..
Any idea How hard and how limited will they be on april 1st?

Last edited:
The tan on the heel cup doesn't do it for me. I think if they'd have did a black or dark gray leather there they would have been something I would have probably pulled the trigger on.

Next grey UB on my list is the next RC. If I can cop it'll kick my clear gray's to the curb.

Last edited:
Carted the black leather ub on FNL and found out that i could only check out with a PayPal account that is linked to an American card. It was like releasing a prized fish back into the sea.

Last edited:
Damn, Adidas. All i wanted to do this weekend was play Football Manager 2017 for free and all these sneakers dropped. Being true to my username, all Ls.

Back
Top Bottom