ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let us not forget where those yeezy x adidas 'workout' shoes have their origins from:

I'm sure the matching pablo leotards gonna sell out too.

Just a heads up for running outlet future buyers...they monitor how frequent you purchase UBs and ask for your size. They take notice every time you email to ask for the VAT refund. They just gave me the Mutumbo finger wag for the MG 3.0.
I never had to explain to any store why I'm giving them my money for their products. Lol this is the first time.
Also I've noticed that they are increasing the retail from 129.99 to now 144.99.

Just a heads up for running outlet future buyers...they monitor how frequent you purchase UBs and ask for your size. They take notice every time you email to ask for the VAT refund. They just gave me the Mutumbo finger wag for the MG 3.0.
I never had to explain to any store why I'm giving them my money for their products. Lol this is the first time.
Also I've noticed that they are increasing the retail from 129.99 to now 144.99.
I saw that too, I'm going to pass. There's way too many grey colour ways in the last few months.

I'm pretty happy with my Clear Greys.

@gordyloc yeah this am ~7
I was looking forward to that pair.
mean.gif

Thanks to the guy who posted the undft link without you I don't think I would have got my size!! Manage to get the wife a Sz 6 from adc. This is our first go around with the adidas boost and we both are very satisfied can't wait to break them in very very comfy to say the least.
Very nice. Adidas UK cancelled my order and Adidas US is still waiting to be packed. I hope my US order goes through.

lmao 

I rather watch yoanty and the campout , those two may be my favorite sneaker youtubers

Seeing someone smoke, well what's the ******* point? I rather smoke myself 

Yoanty is one of my fav but I feel like hes phasing himself out of the game. His new vids are still nice tho. Tblakes ok but he gets too philosophical sometimes. Eddie winn is probably still my favorite and hes really slept on.

gave you the mutumbo finger on purchasing the shoes or getting VAT removed this time around?

Back
Top Bottom