ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else living in Massachusetts get hit with a higher tax on their UB purchase from ADC this last weekend? Usually its been around 31 cents in the past if even any charge for tax and now it's $20...

yeap im in Boston, it happened to me as well. Placed one order for $201.56, and another mistakenly came to $224. @AirRaab has already contacted ADC about the overcharging and said they are aware of the tax table mishap. It should fix itself once adidas fully processes the order. Yours should still be a pending charge for now.

Last edited:
dear lord, please tell me you dont really run in Air Max 1's?
laugh.gif
I do run in Air Max 1s, 30 minutes when I don't play basketball. 

I do believe retro sneakers are not just only made for hypebeasts. So I put my Air Max 1s to work. 

Should I buy Pure Boost 2017 (I will !) I will put them to work too. 

I do not play basketball in my Jordan 3s, but I play occasionally in my Jordan 5s, clean up afterwards. 

Should Air Max 1 be not suitable for running, those who jog in the year 1987 might all busted their knees, imo. 

I do run in Air Max 1s, 30 minutes when I don't play basketball. 

I do believe retro sneakers are not just only made for hypebeasts. So I put my Air Max 1s to work. 

Should I buy Pure Boost 2017 (I will !) I will put them to work too. 

I do not play basketball in my Jordan 3s, but I play occasionally in my Jordan 5s, clean up afterwards. 

Should Air Max 1 be not suitable for running, those who jog in the year 1987 might all busted their knees, imo. 

running in those you're bound to hurt yourself. Apologize to your feet for me :lol:

They are just so outdated, and just not a proper running shoe in this day and age. The weight alone is ridiculous.

Than again, Thabo Sefolosha plays NBA basketball in AM90s, so it all depends on the person I guess.

Last edited:

The TB 3.0s touched down today! These things are absolutely gorgeous! First 3.0s and I'm glad I went TTS (people did say the TB 3.0 fit more snug than the other 3.0s).

Shout out to DesD1!! He hooked it up big time. 
nthat.gif

And shout out to @casper90403  for picking them up and shipping it out to us. 
nthat.gif

Can't thank you guys enough. 

And you already know I had to throw my team in there. Gotta rep them hard since we only have 2 more seasons left with them before they bounce to Las Vegas 
mean.gif
Took me a good while to realize "TB 3.0" meant (adidas Ultra Boost) Triple Black 3.0 

I thought since when did  (Air Jordan) True Blue 3s have a 3.0 version........ 

I would like to see one though, polyurethane replaced by phylon so it will not crumble after 10 years. 

And I thought you were talking about Tampa Bay NFL team #3 ( Jameis Winston )because you said TB 3.0 touched down

Ah, the usual "they're starting to grow on me" talk in here. Everybody was talking about how boring and blend the RC 3.0's looked when pictures first surfaced and now they're starting to grow and people really want them. Nothing new I see :smile:

yeap im in Boston, it happened to me as well. Placed one order for $201.56, and another mistakenly came to $224. @AirRaab has already contacted ADC about the overcharging and said they are aware of the tax table mishap. It should fix itself once adidas fully processes the order. Yours should still be a pending charge for now.
Adidas already adjusted the wrongly tax charge on one of my nmd orders and shipped it.

Dam my UA and Sons CS from earlier got canceled. First time ever getting canceled from ADC. And Calabasas pants canceled. :frown:

Has anyone tried on the grey/black/grey tb 3.0 yet? I could only get a half size smaller than my tts. Wondering if they will be too small or not

running in those you're bound to hurt yourself. Apologize to your feet for me
laugh.gif

They are just so outdated, and just not a proper running shoe in this day and age. The weight alone is ridiculous.

Than again, Thabo Sefolosha plays NBA basketball in AM90s, so it all depends on the person I guess.
I have to agree with you. Air Max 1 jogging make my shanks hurt. 

Trainers like UnderArmour Flow RN could be used to play basketball. So is Air Max 1. 

Basketball is all about sudden change of direction or sudden acceleration, with shock absorption, not consistently applying force (jog)

Thabo first played in Air Max 1 mids, then abruptly played in Air Max 90s, later on he switched to some Air Max basketball shoes. 

I am thinking about getting some gel-kinsei or pure boost 2017 ......... 

If I cannot cop the Jordan Royal 1, I will buy both shoes.  Pure Boost 2017 is a fashion sneaker too for everyday wearing! 

I only just realized the other day that /// was the Adidas three stripes logo 
laugh.gif
hey, no kidding. 

when I grew up, took me a long time to understand 5 stripes is not fake adidas 

5 stripes is K-SWISS 

and many Arabic Americans in Chicago suburbs when I was in highschool wore K-SWISS. Looked dope back then 

Back
Top Bottom