ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah I get the GRs are selling out fast now but clear grey, core black and even triple white 3.0's are selling out like this? 
mean.gif

damn so it didnt work...  Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  EQT and R2 got a lot of boost to yellow 
roll.gif

The boost shoe that started it all for me. And I used to think these were the most comfiest shoe I have ever tried on.

I know the 3.0 are all over the board in terms of sizing. Can anyone that has picked up the almost triple blacks comment on the sizing?

damn so it didnt work...  Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  EQT and R2 got a lot of boost to yellow :rofl:

Would the EQT boost attract more dirt, since the midsole does not have a semi gloss coating like the UBs?
Driving with them on would probably make it worse from the floor mats rubbing that heel area.

Sportsshoes said they would refund my vat and I got a shipping email from this morn
im from LA, checked out in usd

Shiiping or order confirmation? I haven't received a shipping email yet but did get VAT refunded according to customer service rep

Would the EQT boost attract more dirt, since the midsole does not have a semi gloss coating like the UBs?
Driving with them on would probably make it worse from the floor mats rubbing that heel area.
Seems that way even with the r2...  I have all season mats and I make it a point that my heels are flat when driving 
laugh.gif
  I used to not drive with my shoes on for this very reason 

Back
Top Bottom