ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah i still love Jordans. I'm glad Js are so easy to cop now, less stress lol. Good too see many heads or more than expected hit on the royals. because the last time these dropped it was a mess.

Not into Js, except the 1s, which I love. Copped the Royals, my local spot held me down. Actually like them more than the 13s

Don't think I'd wear them but those Wang Bballs look pretty dope
Yea white pair is pretty nice... 

Havens are garbage tho 
sick.gif

Last edited:
People saying the Wangs are fire but the Haven's are trash?

Hahahahahahahaha
It's just a preference. I don't like the Wangs bc I just don't like high/mid tops. The havens are fire though because I love monochromatic designs

People saying the Wangs are fire but the Haven's are trash?

Hahahahahahahaha
AW BBall White > AW rust skate > Haven X Adidas > AW BBall Black > AW grey skate

The rust colored skates looked really nice in person. Almost purchased a pair if I didn't drop $1k on shoes in the past week. The grey's just disappointed in aesthetics and showing off detail.

I haven't seen the Haven's in person and they were actually my priority this weekend. I think the White BBall's will remain on top even if I grab the Haven's. The detailing on the Haven's looks a little over the top, but maybe I'll change my mind if I grab some.

T minus 57 min till I probably take an L, then wait a week & hope an ooped link comes up from a Good Samaritan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom