ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys use any stain repellants on your boost? Which ones do you recommend?

I took my creams wh me to Vegas last week and sprayed them wh scotch guard. No problems. Came back and they looked decent and I threw them in the wash. Good as *almost* new.

Happy wh the results

Last edited:
Trying real hard not to pull on the white AW BBall pair on Farfetch. 
ohwell.gif

Curious no Canadians in Boost Thread give a recap of what happened at the location drops. Thought we would have seen something by now. Maybe they just distributed a big majority chunk of production local.
Whatever over it.
Most of us didn't bother lining up, it was online or bust for us.

Barricades were set up, Haven said don't leave ghost chairs over night on Thursday or they would be removed.

30 guys rolled up just before opening, but Haven took care of those guys and kicked them out.

Local FB groups you see people with 4-5 pairs for sale, even though it was supposed to be 1 per person.

Stock seemed reasonable, but nowhere near as high as RC. Locals were rolling in 1 hour before store opened and copped RC. Haven you probably had to be there at least 5 hours in line.

All this talk about Shopify BD links, yes I know how it works. But did anyone here actually manage to cop a pair using that method?

Last edited:
Most of us didn't bother lining up, it was online or bust for us.
Barricades were set up, Haven said don't leave ghost chairs over night on Thursday or they would be removed.
30 guys rolled up just before opening, but Haven took care of those guys and kicked them out.
Local FB groups you see people with 4-5 pairs for sale, even though it was supposed to be 1 per person.
Stock seemed reasonable, but nowhere near as high as RC. Locals were rolling in 1 hour before store opened and copped RC. Haven you probably had to be there at least 5 hours in line.
All this talk about Shopify BD links, yes I know how it works. But did anyone here actually manage to cop a pair using that method?

Thank you for the info. Appreciate the post.
Even if Vancouver drop went smoother than Toronto, this Haven drop goes down as THE worst collab release ever.
April Fools.

Anyone pick up the SZ 12 Rust Alexander Wang skate shoes?

Really wishing I purchased them in person. 

Back
Top Bottom