ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any promo codes work for SNS still? 
tongue.gif

I hope this Haven drop isn't a joke. But I don't have a good feeling.

You mean this weekends worldwide drop? It's gonna be a mess unless you have a bot I'm assuming. Obviously different stores different procedures but probably not a great chance at them manually.

Bro it's in the name of the shoe lol Red Apple NMD. It was a NYC exclusive shoe for the opening of the first Originals Flagship in USA that just so happened to be in NYC one of adidas' Key Cities. There's only 4 Key Cities in USA right now and that's LA, NYC, Chicago, Miami. Those are the 4 major cities that see limited products. NYC getting the most allocation because of population and how big the sneaker game is here.

Just to be clear, I was just adding to the list of exclusives NYC has gotten, I dont care that they get them, or why.

Postman just dropped off @sportshoes joints :D
You guys weren't kidding they literally shipped in a shopping bag lol. Box arrived intact to my surprise. Pearl/olive copper look nice in hand, will make a good spring/summer beater outchea in this LA weather :smokin

Haven't busted these out in a while.

Anyone still rocking these? I feel like the hype for these came and went. 2.0 still the most comfy knit outta all the generations.

Back
Top Bottom